Allahabad review officer previous paper: Allahabad Review Officer (RO) / ARO previous paper of 2009 available with answer key. Allahabad Review Officer (RO) / ARO exam held on 6 February 2011 in Uttar Pradesh state available with answer key.
Post : Review Officer (RO) / Assistant Review Officer (ARO)
Exam Organizer : Allahabad High Court
Exam Date : 06/02/2011
Total Questions : 100
Allahabad High Court RO/ARO exam paper 2009
1. Nuclear submarine Akula has been handed over to India recently by :
2. Which country recently test fired ‘Fateh 110’ in August, 2010?
3. Which one of the following Public Sector banks emblem figures a dog and the words ‘faithful, friendly’ in it?
(a) Punjab National Bank
(b) Syndicate Bank
(c) Oriental Bank of Commerce
(d) State Bank of India
4. You have to select from the four options, which one explains what Y means in response to X:
X: What do you think of the policy of the government towards Iraq?
Y: We seem to be running with the mare and hunting with the hound
(a) The government has no stand at all
(b) The government is trying to please both the parties
(c) The government is keeping equidistance from the parties
(d) The government is trying to please Iraq
5. Mohan is Shyam’s brother. Seema is Shyam’s mother. Sanjay is Seema’s father. Radha is Sanjay’s mother. How is Mohan related to Radha? मोहन श्याम का भाई है। सीमा श्याम की माँ है। संजय सीमा के पिता हैं। राधा संजय की माँ हैं। मोहन का राधा से क्या संबंध है?
(c) Great Grandson
6. An unexpected piece of good fortune is called :
7. Milton said that he ……. not educate his daughter earlier, because of her unwillingness.
8. Choose the correct word :
The marriage was duly ……….
9. Supply the right letter :
10. Saina Nehwal has given consent to become the Brand Ambassador of:
(a) Uttar Pradesh
(b) Madhya Pradesh
(c) Andhra Pradesh
11. Who is the present Chief of National Security Guard?
(a) R. K. Madan
(b) R. K. Medhekar
(c) R. K. Pathak
(d) R. K. Nayak
12. Who is the present UNICEF National Ambassador for child rights?
(a) Priyanka Chopra
(b) Kareena Kapoor
(c) Aishwarya Rai
(d) Katrina Kaif
13. Tides in the Ocean occur due to :
(a) Attraction of the Moon
(b) Attraction of the Sun
(c) Both of the above
(d) Spherical shape
14. Lowest layer of the atmosphere is called :
15. During a Solar eclipse what is the relative position of the Sun, Moon and Earth?
(a) Earth is between the Sun and the Moon
(b) Moon is between the Sun and the Earth
(c) Sun, Earth and Moon are not in a straight line
(d) Sun is between the Earth and the Moon
16. How many Asian countries and regions participated in the 2014 Asian Games held in China?
17. The distinct symbol of the Indian Rupee was designed by :
(a) Prof. M.S. Swaminathan
(b) D. Udaya Kumar
(c) Y.V. Reddy
(d) Pratap C. Reddy
18. The Redcliffe Line is the International Border between :
(a) India and Pakistan
(b) India and China
(c) India and Bangladesh
(d) India and Nepal
19. Purna Swaraj was announced in the Indian National Congress Session at :
20. Aryabhatta was a renowned :
(d) Medical Practitioner