AP Grama Sachivalayam Answer Key 1 September 2019: AP Grama Sachivalayam Answer Key 2019: 1 September 2019 Exam Question Paper & Answer Key available here. AP Grama Sachivalayam Answer Key 2019: Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam written test has been conducted on 1st September for Panchayat Secretary, Ward Administrative Secretary, Welfare and Education Secretary, Mahila Police and Digital Assistant.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Paper 2019
1. Name the outermost boundary of a living animal cell.
(1) Plasma membrane
(3) Nuclear membrane
(4) DNA strands
2. Consider the following statements :
A. Green chemistry focuses on effects of chemical pollutants on nature.
B. Environmental chemistry focuses on technological approach to prevent pollution.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
(1) Only A
(2) Only B
(3) Both A and B
(4) Neither A nor B
3. Consider the following:
Assertion (A): Bt cotton is a genetically engineered cotton variety.
Reason (R): Bacillus thuringiensis is “living insecticide”.
Choose the correct answer from the codes given below.
(1) A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A
(2) A and R are true but R is not the correct explanation of A
(3) A is true but R is false
(4) A is false but R is true
4. Which gas is safe and an effective extinguisher for all confined fires ?
(1) Nitrogen dioxide
(2) Carbon dioxide
(3) Sulphur dioxide
(4) Nitrous oxide
5. The term “Biodiversity hotspot” refers to
(1) An artificial intelligence interface giving information about biodiversity
(2) A region which has the maximum biodiversity
(3) A region with exceptional levels of plant diversity and serious levels of habitat loss
(4) A region that is most susceptible to biodiversity loss
6. The Ramsar Convention is important with respect to
(1) Protection of ozone layer
(2) Protection of wetlands
(3) Protection of wild flora and fauna
(4) Protection of tigers
7. According to the report, “Our Common Future’, what is the major cause and effect of global environmental problems?
8. How many meaningful words can be formed using the first, the third, the fifth and the sixth letters of the word TRADEMARK using each letter only once in each word ?
9. Find the letter that lies only inside the triangle.
10. Number of triangles in the figure is
11. If a*b = ab/a+b, find the value of 3*(3*(-2))
12. Two trains running in opposite directions cross a man standing on the platform in 27 seconds and 15 seconds respectively and they cross each other in 23 seconds. The ratio of their speeds is
13. A sum of money invested at compound interest amounts to ₹ 9,248 in 2 years and to ₹ 9,826 in 3 years. The sum of money is
14. This is not a popular top-level domain :
15. Verification of a Login name and password is known as
(4) Logging in
16. India’s present Permanent Representative at UNO is
(1) Shashi Tharoor
(2) Syed Akbaruddin
(3) G. Parthasarthy
(4) G. Ramaswamy
17. In these cities of Sri Lanka, there was a bomb blast in 2019 on the day of Easter:
The correct answer from the above is
(1) A and B
(2) B and C
(3) C and A
(4) A, B and C
18. On June 17, 2019 a report on “The World Population Prospectus 2019 : Highlights’ was published by this organisation :
19. It was decided to start Secretariats on this date by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
(1) 14th November, 2019
(2) 1st November, 2019
(3) 2nd October, 2019
(4) 15th October, 2019
20. The second country which de declared Climate Emergency is