Haryana HSSC Clerk Exam Paper – 21 September 2019 (Answer Key) English: Haryana HSSC Clerk Exam Paper (English) held on 21 September 2019 with Answer Key available here. HSSC Clerk 21 September 2019 evening shift question paper with answer key available here.
Exam Organiser: HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)
Exam Date: 21/09/2019
Total Question: 90
Haryana HSSC Clerk Exam Paper – 21 September 2019 (evening shift)
1. In Python which data type is unordered and mutable ?
2. Which of the dance is mainly performed on the marriage ceremony ?
(A) Dhamal dance
(B) Gugga dance
(C) Ghodi dance
(D) Gangor puja dance
3. The volume of a Parallelopiped whose co-terminal edges are the vectors ā=2i +3 – 3k, 5 =i+j+2k and c =i-2 + 3k
(A) 12 cubic units
(B) 42 cubic units
(C) 32 cubic units
(D) 22 cubic units
4. If a current loop carrying a current I, with N turns and area enclosed by the current is A, then the magnetic dipole moment is given by
(A) m = A/NI
(B) m = NIA
(C) m= N/IA
(D) m = I/NA
5. Choose the pair of words that shows the same relationship as given by the pair.
Cells : Cytology ::
(A) Worms : Ornithology
(B) Insects : Entomology
(C) Diseases : Physiology
(D) Tissues : Morphology
6. When was Seema Aayog formed to decide upon separation of Punjab and Haryana ?
(A) October 1965
(B) December 1941
(C) May 1975
(D) January 1951
7. If the data attribute of the class and the method attribute are in samo scope, then the data attributo will be given
(A) lower priority
(B) no priority
(C) equal priority
(D) higher priority
8. Who was the first Speaker of Haryana Legislative Assembly?
(A) Eshwar Singh
(B) Shanno Devi
(C) Kuldeep Sharma
(D) Manphool Singh
9. Choose the pair of words that shows the same relationship as given by the pair.
Scalp : Hair ::
(A) Nail : Nailpolish
(B) Earth : Grass
(C) Home : Cattle
(D) Fur : Cap
10. Where is the Haryana Public Service Commission located ?
11. Which one of the following is not a database management system?
12. Lala Lajpat Rai actively participated in the Swadeshi andolan from which district ?
13. On which of the following subject both Union and State Government can make laws ?
(A) State list subject
(B) Concurrent list subject
(C) Union list subject
(D) Residuary subject
14. Which of the following space agencies involved in Bepi Colombo mission, an unmanned spacecraft carrying a two probes into orbit of Mercury?
(A) NASA and European space agencies
(B) European and Japan space agencies
(C) ISRO and NASA
(D) None of the above
15. In 1984, which of the following is Haryana’s most famous film whose song is most popular ? (A) Lambardar
(C) Dhan Paraya
16. Beej Bachao Andolan (save the seed) was initially started in
(A) Madhya Pradesh
(B) West Bengal
17. In Narnaul area which State is bordered from three sides ?
(A) Uttar Pradesh
(D) Madhya Pradesh
18. If a means +, ß means -, y means x, O means – then 30 e 10 y 5 a 10 B 20 is
19. A non empty subset H of a group (G, *) is said to be a subgroup if
(A) HCG and (H, *) is a group
(B) Commutative and associative laws hold in H
(D) None of these
20. Study the diagram given below to answer the following question.
The triangle in the above figure depicts women in villages, the square depicts the unemployed women and the circle depicts the educated women. Educated employed women in villages are represented by