Haryana Police Constable (Male) exam paper 23 December 2018 (Answer Key) second shift : HSSC Haryana Police Constable (General Duty) exam paper held on 23 December 2018 in evening shift with answer key available here in English language.
Post & Department:— Constable (Haryana Police) Exam Organiser :— HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) Exam Date :— 23/12/2018 (3:00 PM to 4:30 PM) – Second Shift Total Question :— 100
Haryana Police Constable (Male) Exam Paper – 2018
1. The number of bacteria in a certain culture doubles every hour. If there were 30 bacteria present in the culture originally, how many will be present at the end of 4″ hour?
(D) None of these
2. Value of (√2 + 1)6 +(12-1) is
3. Investigation of an offence is conducted by
(A) Judicial magistrate
(B) Executive magistrate
(C) Police officer
(D) Both (A) and (C)
4. Identify the IP address from the following.
5. Which of the following personality is said to be the father of folk theatre in Haryana ?
(A) Ali Baksh
(B) Lakhmi Chand
(C) Daya Chand
(D) Mukesh Yadav
6. What is the cause of Greenhouse effect ?
(A) IR rays
7. Find out the missing number in the sequence
-1,0, 1, 8, 27, ?.
8. If x-21 s 5 then x lies in the interval
(B) [-3, 7]
(D) (-7, -3)
9. Among the total foodgrain production, which of the following crops ranks first in Haryana ?
10. After successfully setting up two fully developed food parks in Haryana, State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation (HSIIDC) is developing another mega food park at
(D) None of the above
11. is the state animal of Haryana.
(C) Indian bison / Gaur
(D) Asiatic lion
12. A symptom of acute chest pain appears when no enough oxygen is reaching the heart muscle is
(A) Angina pectoris
(C) Heart failure
13. Two dice are thrown together. Let A be the event of getting 6 on the first die’ and B be the event of getting 2 on the second die’. The value of P( A ⌒ B ) is
(D) None of these
14. The number of ways of choosing 4 cards from a pack of 52 playing cards such that four cards belong to the same suit is
(D) none of these
15. Assembly House of Haryana is at
16. Which set of letters when sequentially placed at the gaps in the letter series _ONPM _NPMO_PMON will complete it?
17. In a group of 65 people, 40 like cricket, 10 like both cricket and tennis. The number of people who like tennis only and not cricket is
18. Which of the following is not a type of phulkari ?
19. Which among the following statement about SAARC is wrong?
(A) SAARC members signed to a treaty called SAFTA
(B) Its first Summit was held at Bangalore
(C) Its Headquarter is located in Katmandu of Nepal
(D) SAARC was established in 1985
20. ‘Pidi’ refers to
(B) Wood Carving
(C) Footstool Craft
(D) Metal Carving