Haryana Police Sub Inspector (SI) exam paper 02 December 2018 (Answer Key) Morning shift : HSSC Haryana Police Sub Inspector (SI) exam paper held on 02 December 2018 in morning shift with answer key available here in English language.
Post & Department:— Sub Inspector (Haryana Police)
Exam Organiser :— HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)
Exam Date :— 02/12/2018 (10:30 AM to 12 PM)
Total Question :— 100
Haryana Police Sub Inspector (Male) Exam Paper – 2018
1. What is the circum radius (in cm) of an equilateral triangle whose side is 9 cm ?
2. Choose the missing number in the series 2, 3, 6, 15, 42, ?
3. According to Haryanvi folklore, Guggapir is believed to be the protector of
(A) Human .
4. GPRS is used in mobile phones for
(A) Sending SMS
(B) Data communication
(C) Voice communication
(D) None of the above
5.This festival celebrated on the third of the bright moonlight nights in the month of Shravana. (A) Gugga navami
(D) Govardhan Pooja
6. Which of the following is false for Watson and Crick model of DNA ?
(A) The helix has deep, wide major groove and shallow narrow minor groove
(B) The two strands run antiparallely
(C) A complete turn occurs in every 34A°
(D) Adenine can binds to thymine by 3 hydrogen bonds and guanine can binds to cytosine by 2 hydrogen bonds
7. Which of the following is not a standardisation organisations in the field of Information Technology?
8. Recently referendum on legalise abortion was held in which of the following countries ?
9. ____ is a traditional Punjabi oral storytelling that came to South Asia with migrants from the Arabian peninsula.
(B) Katak .
10. If A and B are symmetric matrices, then AB-BA is
(A) Null matrix
(B) Symmetric matrix
(C) Skew-symmetric matrix
(D) None of these
11. Earliest evidence of garlic cloves in South Asia was found here which dates to the Mature Harappan Period.
12. In the context of online transaction, BHIM refers to
(A) Bharat Interface for Money
(B) Bharat Immediate Money Transfer
(C) Bharat Interface for Mobile Money
(D) Bharat Internet for Money
13. Maharana Pratap fought against Mughals in the historical battle of
14. Decimal equivalent of binary number 10100101 is
15. An essential feature of Federal System is
(A) Separation of Powers
(B) Divison of Powers
(C) Centralisation of Powers
(D) Autonomy to States
16. _______ is used in cryoscopy to obtain the very low temperatures required for superconductivity.
17. Complete the analogy.
Ocean : Water :: Glacier : ?
18. Recently India’s first 3D Planetarium was inaugurated in which of the following cities?
(A) Nehru Planetarium, Delhi
(B) Swami Vivekananda Planetarium, Mangalore
(C) Tara Mandir, Porbandar
(D) None of these
19. Kalka-Shimla railway, one of the world heritage sites was built in the year
20. Operator used for dereferencing is