HSSC Female Constable exam 18 September 2021 (Answer Key) : hssc female constable exam 18 September 2021 with Answer Key. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) held an exam paper for Haryana Police Female Constable (general duty) recruitment on 18/09/2021 in evening shift. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will conduct the written exam for the selection of female constable general duty (GD) on September 18 and 19.
Exam Paper :- HSSC Female Constable (GD) exam 2021
Post :- Female Constable (GD – General Duty)
Exam Organiser :- HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)
Exam Date :- 18/09/2021 (03 PM to 04:30 PM)
HSSC Female Constable (GD) exam 2021 (Answer key)
1. Select the odd word from the given alternatives.
2. The Bahin Shanno Devi Panchayati Raj Award by Haryana Government is given to those women Panchayat leaders who have done exemplary work for the
(A) Female literacy
(B) Empowerment of women
(C) Health and nutrition
(D) All of the above
3. Choose the best alternative.
3 : 11 : : 7 : ?
4. Muhammad Ghori defeated ___ the second battle of Tarnori.
(A) Prithviraj Chauhan
(D) Ibrahim Lodhi
5. Find the missing number in the table given below.
6. A person below ___ age is not punished for his crime.
(A) 18 years
(D) 21 years
(C) 12 years
(D) 7 years
7. Haryana Police is headed by
(A) Health and Welfare Minister
(B) External Affair Minister
(C) Education Minister
(D) Home Minister
8. The light enters the eye through a thin membrane structure, this is called
(C) Optic nerve
9. What will come in the place of question mark?
AZ, CX, FU, ?
10. Haryana Police has special women helpline number
11. The price of sugar is increased by 25%. If a family wants to keep its expenses on sugar unaltered, then the family will have to reduce the consumption of sugar by
12. A vessel is filled with liquid, 3 parts of which are water and 5 parts syrup. How much of the mixture must be drawn off and replaced with water, so that the mixture may be half water and half syrup ?
13. _____ was the first Indian woman to win a medal in Paralympic games.
(A) Deepa Malik
(B) Saina Nehwal
(C) Deepa Phogat
(D) Sarojini Gupta
14. Fowl Cholera is caused by
(A) Paramyxo virus type 1
(B) Vibrio cholera
(C) Salmonella pullorum
(D) Pasteurella mullocida
15. Consider the following statements about Pran Vayu Devta Pension Scheme (PVDPS) of Government of Haryana.
I. It is an initiative to honour all those trees which are of the age of 75 years and above and have served humanity throughout their life by producing oxygen, reducing pollution, providing shade, etc.
II. Such trees will be identified throughout the State and these will be looked after by involving local people. Choose the correct option from given below.
(A) Both the statements I and II are incorrect
(B) Only the statement I is correct
(C) Both the statements I and Il are correct
(D) Only the statement II is correct
16. When area of cross section of pipe increases, the velocity of flow of the liquid
(A) Remains the same
(C) Hecomen zero
17. How many total number of seats are there in Haryana Legislative Assembly (Vidhan Sabha)?
(D) None of the above
18. Which of the following Institutes of Haryana has been renamed after former Finance Minister of India Arun Jaitley ?
(A) National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
(B) National Institute for Education and Vocational Training, Karnal
(C) National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM), Faridabad
(D) None of the above
19. In this year the campaign of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao was started in Haryana
20. Chhachhrnuli is Known as ____ of Haryana,
(D) New York