HSSC Female Constable exam 19 September 2021 (Answer Key) – Shift 2: hssc female constable exam 19 September 2021 (shift 2) with Answer Key. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) held an exam paper for Haryana Police Female Constable (general duty) recruitment on 19/09/2021 in evening shift. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will conduct the written exam for the selection of female constable general duty (GD) on September 18 and 19.
Exam Paper :- HSSC Female Constable (GD) exam 2021
Post :- Female Constable (GD – General Duty)
Exam Organiser :- HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)
Exam Date :- 19/09/2021 (03 PM to 04:30 PM) – Shift 2
HSSC Female Constable (GD) exam 19/09/2021 (Answer key) – Shift 2
1. Hundred Years War was fought during 1337-1453 between
2. The most abundant of all the cells in blood are
3. Two ships are sailing in the sea on the two sides of a lighthouse. The angle of elevation of the top of the lighthouse is observed from the ships are 30° and 45° respectively. If the lighthouse is 100 m high, the distance between the two ships is
(A) 200 m
(B) 173 m
(C) 273 m
(D) 300 m
4. In visual representation of a painting Germania wears a crown of Oak leaves, as the German Oak stands for
(A) Rich heritage
5. Four ladies A, B, C and D and Four gentlemen E, F, G and H are sitting in a circle around a table facing each other. No two ladies or gentlemen are sitting side by side. C who is sitting between G and E is facing D. F is between D and A and facing G. H is to the right of B. Who is sitting left of A ?
6. Three unbiased coins are tossed. What is the probability of getting atmost two heads ?
7. The power of accommodation of the eye usually decreases with ageing. This condition is called as
8. Haryana had only _____ police range/s when it separated from Punjab.
9. The name of the customs union formed in 1834 at the initiative of Prussia and joined by most of the German States is
(B) National Assembly
(C) National Guards
(D) Estate General
10. A batsman scored 110 runs which included 3 boundaries and 8 sixes. What percent of his total score did he make by running between the wickets?
11. Rama ranks 16th from the top and 15th from the bottom in a certain examination. How many students are there in the class ?
12. The election system in which the candidate who is ahead of others, who crosses the winning post first of all, is the winner called in
(A) Dual party system
(B) Plurality system
(C) Indirect democracy
(D) Direct democracy system
13. Malfunctioning of kidneys can lead to accumulation of urea in blood, which is called as
14. The device that can detect the presence of a current in a circuit is
15. In which among the cases police can arrest a person without a warrant ?
(A) When his presence in the court is assured
(B) Any person commits a non-cognizable offense
(C) Has committed an offense punishable with imprisonment for a tem lesser than 7 years
(D) Has committed an offense punishable with imprisonment for a term more than 7 years
16. The International Military-Technical Forum “ARMY 2021” was inaugurated at
(A) Gurugram, Haryana
(B) Kubinka, Moscow
(C) Ratnaputra, Sabaragamuwa
(D) None of the above
17. Haryana has ___ district jails.
18. The Viceroy who took initiative in creating elected local government bodies
(A) Lord Harding
(B) Lord Litton
(C) Lord Warren Hastings
(D) Lord Rippon
19. The Council of Ministers is collectively responsible to the
(A) Lok Sabha
(B) Rajya Sabha
(C) Prime Minister
(D) None of the above
20. A _____ is the smallest unit of data, the computer can represent.