HSSC Group D 17 November 2018 exam paper (Shift 1 – Evening shift) with Answer Key available here. (English Paper)
Exam:— HSSC Group D
Exam Organiser :— HSSC
Exam Date :— 17/11/2018 (Evening Shift)
Total Question :— 90
HSSC Group D solved exam paper 17 November 2018 – 2nd Shift
1. If P(E) = 0.73, then probability of ‘not E’ is
2. Yamuna river enters Haryana near ______ forest.
3. Which of the following materials has lower resistivity ?
4. Arrange the following in the chronological order.
1. August Offer
2. Poona Pact
3. Third Round Table Conference
Choose the right code.
5. Value of cos2 30°+ sin245° -1/3 tan260° is
6. The present day Haryana came under the control of British rule in the year
7. Highly reactive metal among the following
8. Which of the following does not constitute under Balance of Payment List
(A) Budget estimation of external borrowing
(B) Transaction between India and foreign countries
(C) Transaction between India and IMF & World Bank
(D) Grants given to Union Territories
9. Consider the following statements regarding nuclear minerals and nuclear power stations.
1. In Rajasthan and Jharkhand we have large deposits of Uranium minerals.
2. Kerala has large deposit of Thorium material.
3. As of today Orissa State has no nuclear power station.
Which of the following is not correct?
(A) 1 only
(B) 2 only
(C) 3 only
10. Regarding food, Haryana is called as
(A) Land of roses
(B) Land of thorns
(C) Land of smiles
(D) Land of rotis
11. Which is the smallest district of Haryana ?
12. Find the number which is not like the other 3 numbers.
13. Seven times a given two digit number is equal to four times the number obtained by interchanging the digits and the difference of the digits is 3. Then the number is
(D) none of these
14. A Commission for the Reorganisation of States, according to language and culture was set-up by the Indian Government, in the year 1953, under the Chairmanship of
(A) Syed Fazal Ali
(B) Mahatma Gandhi
(C) Jawaharlal Nehru
(D) Subhash Chandra Bose
15. In the midst of a debate on Decriminalization of Politics running across political party, one of the earlier measures to stop unethical political affairs the Anti-Defection Law was brought through
(A) 90 Constitutional Amendment
(B) 915 Constitutional Amendment
(C) 51 Constitutional Amendment
(D) 52nd Constitutional Amendment
16. Which of the following movements that made Gandhi, a truly National leader ?
(A) Kheda Satyagraha
(B) Non-cooperation Movement
(C) Rowlatt Satyagraha
(D) None of the above
17. If-3 is the zero of the polynomial f(x) = 2x2 – (a + 1) x + 4a then value of a is
18. The values of x and y satisfying the equations 2(ax – by) + a + 4b = 0 and 2(bx + ay) + b – 4a = 0 are
(A) x = 2. y = 7/2
(B) x = -1/2, y =2
(C) x = a/2, y = b/2
(D) x = 1, y = 1
19. An object 5 cm in length is placed at a distance 20 cm in front of convex mirror of radius of curvature 30 cm. The position of the image is at
(A) 8.6 cm behind the mirror
(B) 8.6 cm in front of the mirror
(C) 6.67 cm behind the mirror
(D) 6.67 cm in front of the mirror
20. Shawl made up of embroidery work is called as
(A) Kashmiri Shawl