HSSC Group D 18 November 2018 exam paper (Shift 2 – Evening shift) with Answer Key available here. (English Paper)
Exam:— HSSC Group D
Exam Organiser :— HSSC
Exam Date :— 18/11/2018 (Evening Shift)
Total Question :— 90
HSSC Group D solved exam paper 18 November 2018 – 2nd Shift
1. Kalka constituency comes under the district of
2. _______ river is believed to be the part of sapta sindhu region.
3. To promote sustainable development Haryana developed a Forest Policy during the year
4. Pinjare gardens are also called as
(B) Yadavindra gardens
(D) Rose gardens
5. __________ is the main soil problem in Haryana.
(B) Soil erosion
6. Consider the following statements about River Dolphin.
(A) They Are Found in Gangetic-Brahmaputra river basin
(B) Locally they are called ‘Susu’
(C) They are a blind species
(D) All the above
7. _______ said Haryana is derived from The word ‘Aryana’
(A) Dr. H. R. Gupta
(B) Rahul Shandrityayana
(C) Satish Dwivedi
8. The type of mirror used in solar furnace is
(A) Convex mirror
(B) Concave mirror
(C) Cylindrical mirror
(D) Plane mirror
9. Theme of 2018 International Yoga Day is
(A) Yoga for peace
(B) Yoga for better health
(C) Yoga for wellbeing
(D) Yoga for happiness
10. ______ is an Ingredient in antacids.
(B) Na2CO3 .10H2O
11. The agricultural practice which is done under silviculture is
(A) Growing medicinal and aromatic shrubs
(B) Growing pasture land
(C) Growing grassland
(D) Development and care of forest
12. The evidence of History of Haryana is not found at
(A) Ashoka Pillar
(B) Chaneti Stupas
(C) Sanchi Stupas
(D) Stupas at Thaneshwar
13. In Mahabharata Haryana is called Bent Bahudhana means
(A) Land of Gods
(B) Land of grains
(C) Land of immensa riches
(D) Land of agriculture
14. Find the number which is not like the other 3 numbers.
15. Haryana has a history going back to the Vedic Age, which was the home of the Legendary ________ Dynasty.
16. Which of the following committees set up to make recommendation about Fundamental Duties?
(A) Gadgil Committee
(B) Swaran Singh Committee
(C) Santhanam Committee
(D) J. S. Verma Committee
17. Solutions of the equation 4x2 – 4a2x + (a4 – b4) = 0 are
(A) a2 – b2/2 , a2 + b2/2
(B) a + b, a – b
(C) 2a2b + b2, 2ab
18. During the excavation of Harappan civilization king’s crown was discovered in
19. Which of these provisions of the Constitution reveal the secular character of the Indian State ?
3. Fundamental Rights
Choose the right code.
(B) 1 and 2
(A) 1 and 3
(C) All the above
(D) 2 and 3
20. During which year Sachar formula was introduced ?