HSSC Haryana Police Male Constable (GD) exam 31 October 2021 – Shift 1 (Answer Key) in English : HSSC Haryana Police Male Constable exam 31 October 2021 – Shift 1 with Answer Key. HSSC Haryana Police Male Constable exam paper held in Haryana state on 31/10/2021 in morning shift – shift 1 available with answer key.
Exam : HSSC Haryana Police GD Constable exam 2021
Exam Post : Male Constable (General Duty)
Exam Organizer : HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)
Exam Date : 31/10/2021 – shift 1 (morning shift)
Total Question : 100
HSSC Haryana Police Male Constable (GD) exam 31 October 2021 – Shift 1
1. Consider the following statements about President of India.
I. President is the Head of the State.
II. President exercises only nominal powers.
Choose the correct option given below.
(A) Both the statements I and II are correct
(B) Only the statement I is correct
(C) Only the statement II is correct
(D) None of the above
2. Under Article 371A, special status was accorded to
(B) Arunachal Pradesh
3. The position of how many letters in the word BRAKES remain unchanged when they are arranged in alphabetical order ?
4. Digital signature are based on ________ cryptography
5. Which number will come in the place of question mark?
1, 5, 17, 53, 161, ?
6. Body with pores and canals in walls is present in
7. 6412 415 = 64?
8. In which district of Haryana Maharana Pratap Horticultural University located ?
9. The value of 15C, + 15C, is
10. Where is the International Court of Justice (ICJ) ?
(A) New York
11. In this question, two statements are given followed by two conclusions, choose the conclusion(s) which best fit(s) logically.
1. All pen are pencils.
2. All books are pen.
I. Some books are pens.
II. Some pencils are books.
(A) Only conclusion I follows
(B) Only conclusion II follows
(C) Both conclusions I and II follow
(D) Neither conclusion I nor II follows
12. In the following series, how many such odd numbers are there which are divisible by 3 or 5, then followed by odd numbers and then also followed by even numbers ?
12, 19, 21, 3, 25, 18, 35, 20, 22, 21, 45, 46, 47, 48, 9, 50, 52, 54, 55, 56
13. How many Schedules are there in IT Act 2000 ?
14. in a class of 40 students, 12 enrolled for both English and German. 22 enrolled for German. If the students of the class enrolled for at least one of the two subjects, then how many students enrolled for only English and not German ?
15. What is Canthrophily ?
(A) Pollination by birds
(B) Pollination by beetles
(C) Pollination by snails
(D) Pollination by bats
16. If 12276 = 1.55 = 7920, the value of 122.76 15.5 is
17. ______ provides a path to transfer data between CPU and memory.
(A) Control bus
(B) Data bus
(C) Address bus
(D) None of the above
18. TAEA widely known as the world’s f
(A) Atoms for Pace and Destruction
(B) Atoms for Peace and Development
(C) Atoms for Piece and Download
(D) Atoms for Power and Drugs
19. Which is the famous work of Pliny?
(B) Natural Historia
(C) Periplus of Erithrean Sea
20. Find the missing number.