RSMSSB Informatics Assistant (IA) Exam Paper with Answer Key in English language available here. This Informatics Assistant (IA) recruitment exam paper held by RSMSSB on 12 May 2018 in Rajasthan state.
Post :— (Informatics Assistant (IA))
Exam Organiser :— RSMSSB (Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board)
Exam Date :— 12/05/2018
Total Question :— 150
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant (IA) Exam Paper 2018
1. Majar-e-Fakhri is situated in which of the following districts ?
(D) Sawai Madhopur
2. Which of following launch of ISRO was rescheduled recently ?
3. What is rank of Rajasthan in India according to World Bank’s “Ease of doing business”
4. In which of following year (PIC) Patent Information Centre was established In Rajasthan ?
5. What is the name of one stop solution for startups and venture capitalists launched by Rajasthan Government ?
(B) business start
(C) money start
(D) Rajasthani Support
6. During the year 2017, for promotion of IT activities and startups Digifest were organised at which of following cities ?
(A) Kota and Udaipur
(B) Kota and Jaipur
(C) Kota and Ajmer
(D) Kota and Jodhpur
7. What is the name of Rajasthan governments email service which allows the users to create their email address in regional languages including hindi ?
(A) Hindi Bhasha Mail
8. Which of following government application is the source of information about Indian Mission Abroad?
(A) GARV App
(B) NarendraModi App
(D) Incredible India
9. National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) was launched in which of following year ?
10. In which of following city headquarter of Microsoft is situated ?
(C) New York
11. In which Printer Ribbon is used ?
(B) Laser Printer
(C) Dot Matrix Printer
(D) Inkjet Printer
12. What is the VVPAT ?
(A) Voter Verified Paper Audit Trail
(B) Voting Verified Poll Auditing Trail
(C) Voter Verifiable Paper Audit Trail
(D) None of these
(C) Locker facility
(D) New type of Savings Account
14. ‘Divyang Sarathi’ is
(A) Mobile App
(B) Mobile Ambulance
(C) Internet portal
(D) Rehabilitation centre
15. Which satellite has been launched by ISRO using PSL VC-39 from Sriharikota?
(A) IRNSS- 1G
(B) IRNSS- 1H
(C) IRNSS – 1I
(D) IRNSS – 1J
16. The Social ideals of Mahatma Gandhi were first put forth in
(A) Hind Swaraj
(B) The Story of My Experiments with Truth – An Autobiography
(C) History of the Satyagraha in South Africa
(D) The Bhagavad Gita According to Gandhi
17 Ajanta Caves are connected with which of the following ?
(C) Jataka Stories
(D) Panchatantra Stories
(A) Virat Kohli
(B) Hashim Amla
(C) David Warner
(D) Steve Smith
19. Which of the following books is not written by Munshi Premchand ?
(C) The Guide
20. National income ignores :
(A) Sales of a Firm
(B) Salary of employees
(C) Exports of the IT sector
(D) Sale of land