MPPSC prelims exam paper 25 July 2021 – Paper 1 (Answer Key) : MPPSC State Services Prelims Exam paper 2021 morning shift (General Studies) paper held on 25 July 2021 in Madhya Pradesh state available with answer key.
Exam Name : MPPSC Pre Exam Paper 2021
Exam Organiser : MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission)
Paper : General Studies – Paper 1 (First Shift)
Exam Date : 25/07/2021
Exam Time : 10 AM to 12 PM
For Paper 2 Answer key – Click here
MPPSC Pre Exam Paper 2021 – General Studies (Paper 1)
1. Panna district of Madhya Pradesh is famous for which mineral ?
2. Chambal Canal Irrigation Project is related with
(A) Sindh Basin
(B) Ganga Basin
(C) Yamuna Basin
(D) Tapti Basin
3. Jawahar Sagar Hydroelectricity Project is situated on which river ?
4. Main crop of Madhya Pradesh is
5. Which one of the following is not commercial crop ?
6. Match the following States and their respective Chief Ministers, who became Prime Minister of India.
a. P. V. Narasimha Rao i. Undivided Uttar Pradesh
b. Morarji Desai i i. Undivided Andhra Pradesh
c. H. D. Devegowda iii. Gujarat
d. Charan Singh iv. Karnataka
e. Narendra Modi v. Bombay
Choose the correct option:
Codes : a b c d e
(A) iv v iii i iii
(B) iv ii v i iii
(C) ii i iv v iii
(D) ii v iv i iii
7. Which of the following type of Judge/Judges can be appointed in the Supreme Court of India ?
(i) ad hoc Judge
(ii) Additional Judge
(A) (i) is true and (ii) is false
(B) (i) is false and (ii) is true
(C) Both (i) and (ii) are true
(D) Both (i) and (ii) are false
8. Which of the following Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSE) does not fall under the category of ‘Maharatna’ listed (January, 2020) by the Department of Public Enterprises, Government of India ?
(A) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
(B) Coal India Limited
(C) Indian Oil Corporation Limited
(D) Oil India Limited
9. The Committee on Financial Sector Assessment is Co-chaired by whom ?
(A) Governor of Reserve Bank of India and Finance Minister of India
(B) Deputy Governor of Reserve Bank of India and Finance Secretary Government of India
(C) Governor and Deputy Governor of Reserve Bank of India
(D) Prime Minister of India and Governor of Reserve Bank of India
10. On which date, the Ombudsman Scheme for the Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFC), 2018 was effectively introduced by Reserve Bank of India ?
(A) 26 January, 2018
(B) 23 January, 2018
(C) 26 February, 2018
(D) 23 February, 2018
11. in February 2021 which neighbour country face a “coup”?
(C) Sri Lanka
12. Where does Headquarters of The International Olympic Committee is situated ?
13. Who is the first Indian Woman to win an Individual Olympic Medal ?
(A) Karnam Malleshwari
(B) Sania Mirza
(C) P. V. Sindhu
(D) Saina Nehwal
14. Which is the Highest Award given by Madhya Pradesh Government to sports coaches mentioned below ?
(A) Dronacharya Award
(B) Vikram Award
(C) Ekalavya Award
(D) Vishwamitra Award
15. Madhya Pradesh Archery Academy established by the Department of Sports and Youth Welfare is situated in
16. Consider the following statements :
(i) It shall be the duty of the Comptroller and Auditor-General to audit all receipts which are payable into the Consolidated Fund of India.
(ii) The Comptroller and Auditor General shall have authority to audit and report on the accounts of stores or stock kept in any office or department of the Union or a State.
Choose the correct option:
(A) Both (i) and (ii) are incorrect
(B) Both (i) and (ii) are correct
(C) (i) is incorrect but (ii) is correct
(D) (i) is correct but (ii) is incorrect
17. Who was the first Vice-Chairman of NITI Aayog?
(A) Rajiv Kumar
(B) Amitabh Kant
(C) Arvind Pangariya
(D) Rao Inderjit Singh
18 who is not included in the Committee to recommend name for the appointment of Chairperson and Members of State Human Rights Commission ?
(A) Chief Minister
(B) Speaker of the Legislative Assembly
(C) Incharge of the Department of Home Affairs
19. Within how many days, an appeal can be made by an aggrieved person by decision of the National Green Tribunal to the Supreme Court ?
(A) Thirty days
(B) Forty-five days
(C) Sixty days
(D) Ninety days.
20. Under which law, the State Food Commission is established ?
(A) National Food Security Act, 2013
(B) National Food Security Act, 2019
(C) National Food Security Act, 2020
(D) None of the above