Punjab Haryana High Court SSSC Clerk exam paper 10 November 2019 (Answer Key): Punjab Haryana High Court SSSC Clerk exam paper held on 10 November 2019 available with Answer Key. Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk exam paper 10/11/2019 (Answer Key).
Exam Paper: Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk exam
Exam Date: 10/11/2019
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk exam Paper 2019
PART-A (OBJECTIVE TYPE)
1. Who have the power to decide an election petition?
B. Supreme Court
C. High Courts
D. Election Committee
2. By how much percent the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) inflow increased during the last 6 year Annual Report 2018-19 of the Department for Promotion of industry and internal Trade (DPIIT)?
3. Auther Khuswant Singh wrote which of the following books?
A. Train to Pakistan
B. Inside CBI
D. The God of Small Things
4. On which date, the 2019 UN International Day of Friendship is celebrated
A. July 24
B. July 26
C. July 30
D. July 27
5. Which one of the followings is the largest gland in human body?
6. The name Kunjarani Devi is associated with
A Weight Lifting
B. Target Shooting
7. Skating on ice is possible because?
A. the surface of ice is smooth
B. Ice is cold
C. the pressure on the ice due to skate melts the ice by lowering its melting point forming a thin film of water
D. the pressure on the ice due to skate raises its melting point
8. Who won the 2019 Japan Open tennis title?
A. Andy Murray
B. Rafael Nadal
C. Novak Djokovic
D. Roger Federer
9. Rayon is chemically?
10. What is the middle name of the world dass batsman Sachin Tendulkar?
111. Which is the third most common gas found in the air we breathe?
C. Carbon Dioxide
12. Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Central Board of Indirect taxes and Customs (CBIC)?
B. Vanaja N Sarna
C. Mahender Singh
D. Pranab Kumar DAs
13. As per the newspaper reports Government of India has finally agreed to purchase advanced MRMRs for its naval forces. What are these MAMRS?
D. Radar Systems
14. Who among the following is the President of a country at present and has also been the Prime Minister in between his presidential terms?
A. Mohammed Waheed Hassan
B. Abd. Rabbo Mansour Hadi
C. Daniel Ortega
D. Vladimir Putin
15. Who among the following can remove the governor of a state from office?
A. Legislative Assembly
D. Supreme Court
16. In which among the following cases, the Supreme Court of India propounded the theory of basic structure of the Constitution?
A. Gopalan vs. State of Madras
B. Golak Nath
C. Keshvanand Bharati
D. Minerva Mills
17. In which year, Goa was formally assimilated in the territories of India by 12th Amendment Act, which made Goa, Daman & Diu a Union Territory?
18. Who among the following signed the Treaty of Bassein in 1802 with the British East India
A. Bajl Rao II
B. Baji Rao I
C. Sultan Bahadur
D. None of the above
19. Which among the following was the first municipal corporation set up in India in the year 1687?
A. Madras Municipal Corporation
B. Bombay Municipal Corporation
C. Delhi Municipal Corporation
D. None of the above
20. Martyrdom of Chandrashekhar Azad took place on which among the following dates?
A. February 27, 1931
8. February 11, 1931
C. April 13, 1931
D. August 14, 1931