Rajasthan SI exam paper 13 September 2021 (Answer Key) – Paper 2 : Rajasthan SI exam paper 13 September 2021 (Answer Key) – Paper 2 (General Knowledge & General Science) available here. Rajasthan Police SI Question Paper 2 held on 13/09/2021 in Evening Shift in Rajasthan state available in Pdf format. Today on 13th September 2021 Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) conducted the Police Sub Inspector (SI) exam for Paper 2 (General Knowledge & General Science) in 2nd Shift (Evening Shift) from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM in Rajasthan state.
Exam Name : RPSC Sub Inspector Exam 2021
Exam for Post : Sub Inspector (SI)
Paper : Paper 1 (General Hindi)
Exam Organiser : RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission)
Exam Date : 13/09/2021 (Shift 2 – Evening Shift)
Exam Time : 03 PM to 05 PM
Paper 1 – Click Here
Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector (SI) Exam Paper 2021 – Paper 2 (Shift 2)
(General Knowledge & General Science)
1. Kyoto Protocol is an international agreement linked to:
2. The regional station of NBPGR in Rajasthan is located at –
3. The Department of Science and Technology was established in the Rajasthan in the year of –
4. Which one of following is not used as a cryoprotectant ?
(3) Sodium hypochloride
5. Carcinoma refers to :
(1) Malignant tumors of the Skin & Mucous membrane.
(2) Benign tumor of the connective tissue.
(3) None of these
(4) Malignant tumors of the conductive tissue.
6. India’s first satellite which was completely designed and fabricated in India is –
7. The state tree of Rajasthan is :.
8. How many ‘Bits’ are there in a ‘nibble’?
9. Which one of the following waves is utilised by Bats to identify the obstacles in their flight path ?
(1) Radio waves
(2) Ultrasonic waves
(3) Micro waves
(4) Infrared waves
10. “National Research Centre on Seed Spices” in Rajasthan is located at –
11. Which of the following waves are used by the common TV remote control ?
(1) Ultraviolet waves
(2) Infrared waves
(3) Ultrasonic waves
(4) Radio waves
12. Question given below consists of a statement followed by three arguments numbered I, II and III. You have to decide which of the arguments is/are strong argument(s) and which is/are weak argument(s) and accordingly choose your answer from the alternatives after the question.
Statement : Should there be a common syllabus for all the subjects in graduate courses in all the Universities across the country?
I. Yes, this is the only way to bring in uniformity in the education system in the country.
II. Yes, it will help standardise the quality of graduation certificates being given by different Universities in the country.
III. No, each university should have the autonomy to decide its syllabus based on the specific requirement of itself.
(1) Only I is strong.
(2) Only II is strong.
(3) None is strong.
(4) II and III are strong.
13. Which allotrope of carbon is in the form of a rigid three dimensional structure ?
(3) Lamp black
14. Assuming the statement “Every Library has books” to be true. From the following statements, which one is certainly correct?
(1) No library is without books.
(2) Some libraries do not have readers.
(3) Library is only for books.
(4) Books are only in the library.
15. In a certain code language, ‘GOAL’ is written as ‘BPMH’ and ‘MIND’ as ‘OJEN’. So what will be written to ‘SOAR’ in the same code language ?
16. The number of squares in the following figure is :
17. Consider the following arguments :
• In order to be a R.AS. one must be graduate from college.
• All Professors are poor.
Some mathematicians are professors.
• No college graduate is poor.
Which one of the following is not a valid conclusion regarding the above arguments ?
(1) Some R.A.S. are Professors.
(2) R.A.S. are not poor.
(3) Professors are not R.A.S.
(4) Some mathematicians are not R.A.S.
18. Find the missing number in the following series :
4, 18, ?, 100, 180, 294, 448
19. The population of a village is 3,60,000. Its various occupations are shown in following pie-chart.
The sum of the persons engaged in service and transportation is equal to sum of which of the following occupations ?
(1) Trade and Industry
(2) Agriculture and Trade
(3) Industry and Agriculture
(4) Agriculture and Transportation
20. Kamal and Laxman are two real brothers. Om and Prem is a married couple. Nandani is daughter of Kamal. Laxman is father of Prem. Chanchal is the wife of Laxman and Kamal’s mother name is Madhu. Om is Laxman’s son-in-law and Daya is Om’s daughter. How is Prem related to Nandani?
(4) Cousin sister