Rajasthan SI exam paper 15 September 2021 (Answer Key) – Paper 2 : Rajasthan SI exam paper 15 September 2021 (Answer Key) – Paper 2 (General Knowledge & General Science) available here. Rajasthan Police SI Question Paper 2 held on 15/09/2021 in Evening Shift in Rajasthan state available in Pdf format. Today on 15th September 2021 Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) conducted the Police Sub Inspector (SI) exam for Paper 2 (General Knowledge & General Science) in 2nd Shift (Evening Shift) from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM in Rajasthan state.
Exam Name : RPSC Sub Inspector Exam 2021
Exam for Post : Sub Inspector (SI)
Paper : Paper 1 (General Hindi)
Exam Organiser : RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission)
Exam Date : 15/09/2021 (Shift 2 – Evening Shift)
Exam Time : 03 PM to 05 PM
Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector (SI) Exam Paper 2021 – Paper 2 (Shift 2)
(General Knowledge & General Science)
1. The National Human Rio Commission –
(A) can enquire only on presentation of a petition” the victim and not suo motu, into complaint of violation human rights.
(B) can not intervene in proceeding involving violation of human rights pending before any court, under any circumstances.
Which of the above statement) statements is/are correct?
(1) Neither (A) nor (B)
(2) Both (A) and (B)
(3) Only (B)
(4) Only (A)
2. Which of the following groups included under the natural environment under Fundamental Duties as mentioned in the Constitution of India ? .
(1) Forests, lakes, rivers, and mountains
(2) Forests, lakes, mountains and wildlife
(3) Forests, lakes, rivers and wildlife
(4) Lakes, rivers, mountains and wildlife
3. Who among the following has had the longest tenure as a minister in the Government of India ?
(1) Ramvilas Paswan
(2) Jagjivan Ram
(3) Chaudhary Charan Singh
4. Shukla What is the system of governance in the Panchayati Raj setup in Rajasthan ?
(1) Four-tier system of local self government at the village, block, district & state levels.
(2) Three-tier structure of local self-government at the village, block.and district levels.
(3) Two-tier system of local self government at the village and block levels.
(4) Single-tier structure of local self government at the village level.
5. Which of the following statements about the National Development Council are correct?
(A) It is presided over by the Prime Minister.
(B) It includes all Union Cabinet Ministers, Chief Ministers of States and Administrators of Union Territories.
(C) It includes members of the NITI Aayog.
(D) Ministers of State with independent charge are also invited in the deliberations of the Council.
Select the correct answer by using the codes given below.
(1) (A), (B), (C) and (D)
(2) Only (A), (B) and (D)
(3) Only (A), (B) and (C)
(4) Only (A) and (B)
6. Who among the following issues the notification for the general election to a State Legislative Assembly?
(1) State Election Commission
(4) Election Commission of India
7. Recently Rajasthan Government has increased the incentive under “Mukhbir Yojana” (informer scheme) with the aim to prevent female foeticide. What is the increased incentive ?
(1) ₹3.5 lakhs
(2) ₹3 lakhs
(3) ₹2.5 lakhs
(4) ₹1 lakh
8. General, Which of the following statement/ statements is/are correct in respect of Rajasthan Lokayukta ?
(A) Chief Minister of Rajasthan is not under the jurisdiction of Lokayukta.
(B) Accountant Rajasthan is not under the jurisdiction of Lokayukta.
(C) Officers and employees of Rajasthan State Legislative Assembly, Secretariat are not under the jurisdiction of Lokayukta.
Select the correct answer by using the codes given below:
(1) (A), (B) and (C)
(2) ‘Only (B) and (C)
(3) Only (A) and (B)
(4) Only (A)
9. In which of the following districts, the Police Commissionarate system exists?
(1) Jaipur – Ajmer
(2) Jaipur – Bikaner
(3) Jaipur – Jodhpur
(4) Jaipur – Kota
10. Who can be appointed as the Chairperson of the Rajasthan State Human Rights Commission ?
(1) Retired District and Sessions Judge
(2) Retired Justice of Supreme Court
(3) Retired Justice of a High Court
(4) Retired Chief Justice of a High Court
11. The platform for ‘Transparent Taxation – Honoring the Honest’ was launched in
(1) January, 2019
(2) January, 2020
(3) August, 2019
(4) August, 2020
12. Mukhya Mantri Rajshree Yojana was launched to –
(1) Promote women empowerment and gender equality.
(2) Protect women from sexual harassment.
(3) Promote female literacy in rural areas.
(4) Improve the declining child sex-ratio.
13. Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihood Mission (DAY-NRLM) seeks to
(1) Provide subsidised food grains to rural females.
(2) Provide employment to rural females.
(3) Alleviate poverty among SC and ST class.
(4) Alleviate rural poverty through building sustainable community institution of the poor.
14. In Human Development Index 2019, India’s Gross National Income (GNI) per capita is
(1) US $ 6535
(2) US $ 5040
(3) US $ 6427
(4) US $ 6681
15. As per Budget estimate for 2020 21, the expenditure on urea subsidy is expected to be
(1) ₹0.41 lakh crore
(2) ₹0.48 lakh crore
(3) ₹ 0.24 lakh crore
(4) ₹1.16 lakh crore
16. The co-existence of inflation and unemployment is called
(3) Core inflation
(4) Headline inflation
17. As per the advance estimates the Net State Domestic Product at constant (2011-12) prices, in the year 2020-21 has been estimated at
(1) ₹5.75 lakh crore
(2) ₹5.70 lakh crore
(3) ₹6.25 lakh crore
(4) ₹6.10 lakh crore
18. Which of the following is added in National income while computing personal income?
(1) Undistributed profits
(2) Corporate tax
(3) Social security contribution
(4) Transfer payment
19. Under the scheme Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi · Rajasthan Swasthaya Bima Yojana, an MoU has been executed between –
(1) Oriental Insurance Company Limited and Max Life Insurance.
(2) HDFC Life Insurance & ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company.
(3) Max Life Insurance & Life Insurance Corporation.
(4) Rajasthan State Health Assurance Agency and the New India Assurance Company Limited.
20. As per the Economic Review 2020-21, what was the average size of holding in Rajasthan in year 2015-16 ?
(1) 3.62 Hectare
(2) 2.73 Hectare
(3) 2.22 Hectare
(4) 1.08 Hectare