RPSC PTI Grade 3 exam paper – 2011 (Paper 1) in English language: RPSC PTI (Physical Training Instructor) Grade 3 exam Paper – 1 with Answer Key available here. This RPSC PTI Grade 3 examination was conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) in Rajasthan state on November 09, 2012.
For the second paper of this examination – click here.
RPSC PTI Grade 3 exam – 2011 (First Paper)
1. Who provided leadership to the “Eki Movement” in Rajasthan ?
(A) Damodardas Rathi
(B) Balwant Singh Mehta
(C) Motilal Tejawat
(D) Sagarmal Gopa
2. Which Bhil woman was a freedom fighter in Rajasthan ?
(A) Kali bai
(B) Nagendra Bala
(C) Manorama Pandit
(D) Durgavati Devi
3. Identify the incorrect pair amongst the following relating the freedom fighters of Rajasthan with the area of their activities:
(A) Balmukund Bissa : Udaipur Riyasat
(B) Jai Narayan Vyas : Jodhpur Riyasat
(C) Raghubar Dayal Goyal : Bikaner Riyasat
(D) Hira Lal Shastri : Jaipur Riyasat
4. With which singing tradition is Gavari Bai associated ?
5. What is termed as “Mausar” amongst the customs of Rajasthan ?
(A) Food feast on the occasion of Marriage
(B) Food feast on the occasion of Death
(D) House Warming
6. With which object is Kavad’ art associated ?
7. Which amongst the following is not a characteristic of Jaipur School of Painting ?
(A) Book Painting
(B) Full size Portraits
(D) Rock Paintings
8. Identify the incorrect pair amongst the following:
(A) Karauli Prajamandal : Trilok Chand Mathur.
(B) Alwar Prajamandal : Hari Narayan ‘Sharma,
(C) Sirohi Prajamandal : Gokul Bhai Bhatta
(D) Bundi Prajamandal : Manikya Lal Verma
9. The part of Rajasthan in which Vindhyan Escarpment extends is :
10. How many members there may be, including the Chief Minister, at the most in the council of Ministers of Rajasthan ?
11. Who determines the number of the members of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission ?
(C) Chief Minister
(D) Vidhan Sabha
12. Who can seek information from the Chief Minister about the affairs of administration and proposals for legislation ?
(B) Prime Minister
(D) Vidhan Sabha
13. Up to what period a resolution of no-confidence cannot be moved against the Sarpanch in Rajasthan ?.
(A) Six months
(B) One year
(C) Two years
(D) Three years
14. How many members there may be, excluding the Chairman, in the Rajasthan Human Rights Commission ?
15. Which important function had its inauguration at Jaipur on 9 January 2012 ?
(A) Literary festival
(B) Pravasi Bharatiya Day
(C) Lok Rang
(D) Selection of eminent names for Rajasthan Ratna
16. Which artist distinguished in vocal music was honoured with Rajasthan Ratna in 2012 ?
(A) Fahimuddin Dagar
(B) Pt. Vishwa Mohan Bhatt
(C) Sultan Khan
(D) Jagjit Singh
17. In which game Krishna Punia established record in the commonwealth Games of 2010 ?
(C) Discus throw
18. In which district of Rajasthan, other than Jaipur, Police Commissionerate has been established ?
19. Who is the chairperson of the Rajasthan Women Commission ?
(A) Mamta Sharma
(B) Girija Vyas
(C) Lad Kumari Jain
(D) Aruna Roy
20. Under the Right to Education Act, what percentage has been fixed for ‘free education to children belonging to weaker sections of the society ?
(A) 15 percent
(B) 20 percent
(C) 25 percent
(D) 30 percent