RPSC Senior Teacher Gr II Sanskrit Exam 17 February 2019 – GK Subject in English language available here with Answer Key. RPSC 2nd grade exam paper 2019 held on 17 February 2019 in Rajasthan state.
RPSC 2nd grade exam paper 2019
1. Which of the following fact is incorrect regarding National Food Security Act, 2013 of India ?
(1) The Act covers upto 50 percent of the urban population.
(2) The Act covers about two-third of the total population.
(3) The Act covers upto 40 percent of the urban population.
(4) The Act covers upto 75 percent of the rural population.
2. According to the Ease of Doing Business Report 2018, India ranked
(1) 100 among 180 countries
(2) 130 among 190 countries
(3) 130 among 180 countries 381
(4) 100 among 190 countries
3. Due to the problem of double counting, National Income is
(1) under estimated
(4) over estimated
4. The Index of Industrial Production (IIP) is important measure of industrial performance of India. Which of the following organisation release it ?
(1) Central Statistics Office.
(2) Reserve Bank of India.
(3) Planning Commission.
(4) National Sample Survey Organization.
5. A variety of migratory birds come in every winter to Rajasthan. At which of the following places Demoiselle Cranes reach in a very large number?
(4) Sambhar lake
6. Rajasthan’s Director General of Police, appointed in December, 2018 is
(1) O.P. Malhotra
(2) Anand Srivastava
(3) Indu Kumar
(4) Kapil Garg
7. In 2018 Assembly elections of Rajasthan, the difference of seats won by Indian National Congress and Bhartiya Janata Party was
8. As Deputy Chief Minister of Rajasthan Sachin Pilot is not having the charge of
(1) Department of Science and Technology.
(2) Department of Rural Development.
(3) Department of Information Technology and Communication.
(4) Public Works Department.
9. The newly appointed Mission Director of National Health Mission in Rajasthan is
(1) Niranjan Kumar Arya
(2) K.K. Pathak
(3) Samit Sharma
(4) Veenu Gupta
10. The dates for the ‘Jaipur Literature Festival, 2019 are
(1) 24-28 February
(2) 14-18 January
(3) 14-18 March
(4) 24-28 January
11. Who established first Laboratory of Psychology in Lipzig University, Germany ?
(1) Francis Galton
(2) Wilhelm Wundt
(3) James Drever
(4) J.B. Watson
12. Who stated that “Educational Psychology is that branch of Psychology which deals with Teaching and Learning” ?
(1) James Drever
(2) E.L. Thorndike
(3) Crow & Crow
(4) B.F. Skinner
13. Which sitting MLA of Rajasthan has been a Gold medallist at 2010 Common Wealth Games ?
(1) Khushveer Singh
(2) Krishna Poonia
(3) Mahadev Singh
(4) Rajendra Rathore
14. Which of the following women of Rajasthan became the seventh woman fighter pilot in the Indian Air Force ?
(1) Avni Chaturvedi
(2) Bhawna Kanth
(3) Mohana Singh
(4) Priya Sharma
15. The newly appointed Health Minister of Rajasthan is
(1) Pratap Singh
(2) Pramod Bhaya
(3) Harish Choudhary
(4) Raghu Sharma
16. During the 15th Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Election, 2018, the death of which Party’s candidate caused the postponement of election to Ramgarh Alwar Assembly Constituency?
(1) Indian National Congress
(2) Bahujan Samaj Party
(3) Rashtriya Lok Dal
(4) Bhartiya Janata Party
17. At the terminal stage of adolescence weight of muscles becomes how much percentage of total weight of the body?
18. Out of the following which is not the characteristics of concrete-operation stage” given by Jean Piaget ?
(2) Use of serial ordering and part S T whole concepts
(3) Emergence of symbolic function
(4) Reversibility of thought
19. To measure intelligence of children, who prepared first intelligence scale ?
(1) Alfred Binet
(4) J.M. Cattell
20. Out of the following which Psychologist is not related with ‘functionalism’?
(1) John Dewey
(2) James R. Angell
(3) E.B. Titchener
(4) William James