81. The total number of Panchayat Samities in Rajasthan (as on 31st December, 2018) is
82. What is the ‘quorum’ of the Gram Sabha ?
(1) One-fourth of the total number of members.
(2) One-tenth of the total number of members.
(3) One-fifth of the total number of members.
(4) One-half of the total number of members.
83. Whom do the Sarpanch, Up-Sarpanch and Ward Panch of village panchayat in Rajasthan address their resignation to ?
(1) Vikas Adhikari
(2) Pradhan of Panchayat Samiti
(3) District Collector
(4) Zilla Pramukh
84. ‘We, the People of India’ mentioned in the Preamble of the Constitution, is closely associated with the following feature of the Constitution :
(1) Sovereign State
(3) Independent Judiciary
85. When did the State Government of Rajasthan issue the notification for the constitution of Rajasthan State Human Rights Commission ?
(1) 17 January, 1998
(2) 19 February, 1997
(3) 18 January, 1999
(4) 16 March, 2001
86. Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched in context to the sources of the Constitution of India ?
(1) Directive – Ireland. Principles of State Policy
(2) Judicial – United States Review of America.
(3) Quasi Federal – Switzerland. Government
(4) Law making – Great Britain. process
87. Which of the following is not a feature of Government of India Act, 1935?
(1) Dyarchy in Centre
(2) Creation of Concurrent List
(3) Dyarchy in Provinces
(4) Federation and Provincial autonomy
88. During which Prime Minister’s tenure, Right to Property was deleted from the list of Fundamental Rights from Constitution of India ?
(1) Lal Bahadur Shastri
(2) Indira Gandhi
(3) Morarji Desai
(4) Jawaharlal Nehru
89. India is not a member of which one of the following organisations ?
90. Which one of the following Presidents of India, administered Oath to Atal Bihari Vajpayee as the Prime Minister of India in 1998 ?
(1) A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
(2) R. Venkatraman
(3) Shankar Dayal Sharma
(4) K.R. Narayanan
91. Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched ? Name of State Year of establishment
(1) Haryana – 1966
(2) Jharkhand – 2000
(3) Sikkim – 1973
(4) Gujarat – 1960
92. Who among the following is one of the founder members of the ‘Bhartiya Tribal Party’?
(1) Gordhan Jhadaphia
(2) Hardik Patel
(3) Chimanbhai Mehta
(4) Chottubhai Vasava
93. Which one of the following articles of the Constitution of India mentions about word ‘Scientific temper??
(1) 51 A (e)
(2) 51 A (f)
(3) 51 A (h)
(4) 51 A (d)
94. According to Article 75(1) of the Constitution of India, the Prime Minister shall be
95. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer from the codes given
List I – LIST – II
A. Champaran Satyagraha i. 1928
B. Rowlatt Satyagraha ii. 1917
C. Kheda Satyagraha iii. 1919
D. Bardoli Satyagraha iv. 1918
А B C D
(1) (ii) (iii) (iv) (i)
(2) (i) (iii) (ii) (iv)
(3) (iv) (ii) (iii) (i)
(4) (ii) (iv) (iii) (i)
96. How many Indian Enclaves have been given to Bangladesh under” India Bangladesh Agreement signed in 2015?
97. According to the Constitution of India, the President shall be elected by the members of an electoral college, consisting of
(1) The elected members of both Houses of Parliament and elected members of Legislative Assemblies.
(2) The elected members of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.
(3) Elected members of both the Houses of Parliament and State Legislatures.
(4) All members of both the Houses of Parliament and State Legislative Assemblies.
98. To be recognised as a national political party, a party has to secure 2 percent votes in the Lok Sabha elections from how many States ?
(1) 4 States
(2) 5 States
(3) 6 States
(4) 3 States
99. Which of the following Prime Minister of India initiated ‘Bus Diplomacy with Pakistan?
(1) Rajiv Gandhi
(2) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
(3) Morarji Desai
(4) P.V. Narsimha Rao
100. According to the Economic Survey 2017-18, only two states have more than 50 percent net irrigated area to total cropped area in India. These two states are
(1) Punjab and Uttar Pradesh
(2) Uttar Pradesh and Haryana
(3) Punjab and Tamil Nadu
(4) Punjab and Haryana