RPSC Senior Teacher Grade 2 (Group A) Re Exam 30 July 2023 (Answer Key) : RPSC Senior Teacher Grade 2 (Group A) Re Exam 30 July 2023 (General Knowledge) with Answer Key in english language available here. RPSC Senior Teacher Grade 2 (Group A) Re Exam hel on 30/072023 in Rajasthan state with Answer Key available.
Exam Name : RPSC Senior Teacher Grade 2 (Group A) ReExam Paper 2023
Subject : General Knowledge
Exam Post : RPSC Senior Teacher Grade 2 (Group A)
Exam Organiser : RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission)
Exam Date : 30/07/2023
Exam Time : 10 AM to 12 PM
Total Question : 100
RPSC Senior Teacher Grade 2 (Group A) Re exam paper – 30/07/2023 (Answer Key)
1. Which statement(s) of the is/are following correct regarding the targets of National Logistics Policy 2022?
Statement (A): Reducing the cost of logistics in India to be comparable to global benchmarks by 2030.
Statement (B) : To be among the top 25 countries on logistics performance Index ranking by 2030.
(1) (A) and (B) both are correct.
(2) Neither (A) nor (B) is correct.
(3) Statement (A) is correct.
(4) Statement (B) is correct.
2. Which of the following portal has been launched launched in India for paperless and zero cost registration of micro, small and medium enterprises?
(1) CHAMPIONS Portal
(2) RAMP Portal
(3) Samadhan Portal
(4) Udyam Portal
3. In which of the following budget, 4. ” Government announced that farmers in India would be given an MSP of at least one and a half times the cost of production?
(1) Union Budget 2020-21
(2) Union Budget 2021-22
(3) Union Budget 2018-19
(4) Union Budget 2019-20
4. Which of the following institute provides Export Credit Insurance Services to Indian exporters and banks in India?
(1) Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
(2) Foreign Trade Department of Commerce Ministry
(3) The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation
(4) The Export Credit Insurance Corporation
5. Freedom of Press in India is
(1) available under the Acts of Parliament.
(2) available orders. under Executive
(3) specifically provided in the Constitution.
(4) implied in the right freedom of expression.
6. Who prepares ‘Export Preparedness Index’ for Indian States and Union Territories?
(1) Finance Commission, Government of India
(2) NITI Aayog & Institute of Competitiveness
(3) Ministry of External Affairs
(4) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
7. In the Federation under the Government of India Act of 1935 residuary powers were given to the:
(1) Governor General
(2) Federal Legislature
(3) Provincial Legislature
(4) Provincial Governor
8. Which section of the Indian population was given the right to vote under the Government of India Act 1919 ?
(1) Only men who met certain property and educational qualifications
(2) Only women who met certain property and educational qualifications
(3) All citizens of India
(4) Only British citizens living in India
9. Which part of the Indian Constitution deals with the Directive Principles of State Policy?
10. Which method has been adopted for the election of the President in India?
(3) Direct Election
(4) Indirect Election
11. Who among the following directly elected the members of the Constituent Assembly?
(1) The Federal Legislature
(2) Provincial and Legislature Federal
(3) The people of the provinces
(4) The Assembly of the provinces
12. On which of the following basis decisions were taken in the Constituent Assembly ?
(1) By consent and accommodation
(2) By minority
(4) By majority
13. In which of the following cases, the Supreme Court held that Constitutional Amendment is also a law under Article 13 of the Constitution of India, which can be declared void if it is inconsistent with the Fundamental Rights?
(1) Minerva Mills Case
(2) Maneka Gandhi Case
(3) Golaknath Case
(4) Kesavananda Bharti Case
14. On which historic day, the Panchsheel Agreement was signed between India and China?
(1) 29th April, 1954
(2) 30th April, 1954
(3) 26th April, 1954
(4) 27th April, 1954
15. Who wrote the famous book, ‘Twilight in China’?
(1) Jawaharlal Nehru
(2) K. Natwar Singh
(3) K.P.S. Menon
(4) K.M. Panikkar
16. Who among the following was the first Woman to become the President of the General Assembly of the United Nations Organization?
(1) Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
(2) Annie Besant
(3) Aruna Asaf Ali
(4) Sarojini Naidu
17. Who is the Leader of the Lok Sabha ?
(1) Lok Sabha Speaker
(4) Prime Minister
18. In the General Elections of 2019, how many seats were won by the candidates of National Political Parties?
19. CII and FICCI are
(1) Nuclear Treaty
(2) Terrorist Organization
(3) Pressure Group
(4) Political Party
20. Which of the following Treaty was signed on 31st August, 1989 ?
(1) Nuclear Treaty Non-Proliferation of
(2) I.R.B.M. Treaty
(3) Treaty of Unification Germanese
(4) Treaty of Partial Test Ban