RRC (Bilaspur) 1st shift exam paper conducted by RRC (Railway Recruitment Cell) on 24-11-2013 under Group ‘D’ available here with complete answer key.[ This exam paper also available in Hindi language. ]
RRC (Bilaspur) Ist Shift Exam Paper – 24/11/2013
1. Which of the following is world’s largest mangrove forest?
A. Sunderban, India and Bangladesh
B. Komodo, Indonesia
C. Grate Barrier Reef, Australia
D. Galapagos Island, Ecuador
2. In the food Chain of our ecosystem, which of the following is a producer?
D. Banyan Tree
3. Internationally renowned Indian musician Zubin Mehta recently performed a condert in Jammu and Kashmir. What type of music is Zubin Mehta associated with?
A. Sufi Music
B. Indian Classical Music
C. Arabic Music
D. Western Classical Music
4. Which country is known as the ‘Land of White Elephants’?
5. Which of the following is not a function of Reserve Bank of India?
A. Formulation and monitoring of the monetary policy
B. Foreign Exchange Management
C. Opening of Saving Bank account for citizens of India
D. Issue currency for circulation
6. On which river is the Bhakra Nangla dam constructed?
7. How many times has the Preamble to Indian Constitution been amendedso far?
8. Who is the current world champion of Formula 1 Racing?
A. Michael Schumacher
B. Sebastian Vettel
C. Kimi Raikonnen
D. Fernando Alonso
9. Which of the following is correctly matched ?
Name of the Museum – City
A. Salarjung Museum – Bengaluru
B. Indian Museum – Kolkata
C. Chhatrapati Shivaji Museum – Pune
D. National Museum – Chennai
10. What number will come in place of question mark in the following number series?
11. Which of the following is not a Union Territory of India?
B. Dadra and Nagar Haveli
12. Which British Prime Minister declared in February 1947 that India shall be granted freedom before June 1948?
13. Which of the following is famous variety of mango?
14. What kind of services does the private company named ‘PVR’ offer ?
B. Multiplex Cinema
C. Five Star Hotel
15. Which gas was responsible for the Bhopal Gas tragedy?
A. Potassium Cyanide
B. Carbon Monoxide
C. Methyl Isocyanate
16. Which article of the Indian Constitution give details about the composition of the Rajya Sabha?
A. Article 4
B. Article 80
C. Article 180
D. Article 370
17. Famous Hollywood movie ‘The Lord of the Rings’ is based on the book of same name. Who is the author of this book?
A. J.R.R. Tolkien
B. J.K. Rowling
C. Stephenie Meyer
D. Chetan Bhagat
18. A sum of Rs. 12,500 becomes Rs. 15,500 in 4 years at the rate of simple interest. What is the rate of interest?
19. Angela Merkel is the head of the government of which European Country?
20. Which is the largest public sector oil refinery of India?