RRC (Bilaspur) 1st shift exam paper conducted by RRC (Railway Recruitment Cell) on 27-10-2013 under Group ‘D’ available here with complete answer key.
RRC (Bilaspur) Ist Shift Exam Paper – 27/10/2013
1. The Only President to hold the office for two terms was-
A. V.V Giri
B. Dr. Rajendra Prasad
C. Dr. Zakir Hussain
D. Gyani Zail Singh
2. Causative organism of Avian Influenza is-
3. Which of the following is a prominent feature of Indian Economy?
A. High per capita income
B. Predominance of industries
C. Parity in income distribution
D. Mixed Economy
4. Somdev Devvarman is associated with the game of-
5. In a triangle ABC, what is the value of angle ‘C’, if angle ‘A’ is 71 degrees and angle ‘B’ is 43 degrees?
A. 66 degrees
B. 56 degrees
C. 76 degrees
D. 64 degrees
6. Fill in the blank-
The Directive Principle of States Policy are embodied in …………….of the Indian Constitution.
A. Part II
B. Part III
C. Part IV
D. Part V
7. Who was the first Speaker of he Lok Sabha?
A. Smt. Vijayalaxmi Pandit
B. Ganesh Vasudev
C. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee
D. C. Rajgopalachari
8. Which of the following statements are Correct about the meeting between Maratha King Shivaji and Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb? Choose a correct option-
1. Aurangzeb invited Shivaji to attend hi court at Agra.
2. Aurangzeb made Shivaji sit behind Aurangzeb’s commanders.
3. Aurangzeb put Shivaji under house arrest.
4. Shivaji managed to escape from house arrest under disguise.
A. 1,2,3,and 4
B. 1,2 and 3
C. 1,3 and 4
D. Only 3
9. Which of the following statement is correct?
A. Home minister is the ex.officio Chairman of National Integration Council
B. Vice-President is the ex-officio Chairman of the Rajya Sabha
C. President is the ex-officio chairman of the Lok Sabha
D. Prime Minister is the ex-officio Chairman of the Finance Commision
10. Which is the longest river in India
11. Who is the present Chairman of Planning Commission?
A. Dr. Manmohan Singh
B. Dr. P. Chidambaram
C. Dr. Montek Singh Ahluwalia
D. Raguram Rajan
12. Which of the following Central Armed Police Force is the nodal agency for security of ‘Delhi Metro’?
A. Central Reserve Police Force (C.R.P.F)
B. Central Industrial Security (C.I.S.F)
C. Railway Protection Force (R.P.F)
D. National Security Guard (N.S.G)
13. Which of the following is correctly matched?
Name of Railways – Place
A. Diesel Locomotive Works – Allahabad
B. Integral – Hyderabad
C. Rail Coach Factory – Kapurthala
D. Rail Wheel Factory – Chennai
14. Which of the Following is not correctly matched
Center of 1857 Revolt – Leader
A. Lucknow – Begum Hazrat Mahal
B. Bareilly – Khan Bahadur Khan
C. Jhansi – Rani Lakshmi Bai
D. Arrah – Mangal Pande
15. An Uttapam is divided into 12 parts. If there are eight slices left, what fraction of the Uttaapam is remaining?
16. The Chitrakote waterfall is located in-
D. Madhya Pradesh
17. All of the following are famous classical dancers of India except-
A. Hema Malini
B. Subha Mudgal
C. Mallika Sarabhai
D. Sonal Mansingh
18. Who succeeded Ratan Tata, as Chairman of Tata Sons in December 2012?
A. Cyrus Mistry
B. Simone Tata
C. Shapooji Pallonji
D. N.A Soonawala
19. In India, where is BLACK SOIL, largely found?
A. Northern Plains
B. Deccan Plateau
C. Rann of Kutch
D. West Court
20. Pope Francis, who became the 266th pope of the Roman Catholic Church and first non-European to become Pope, is form-
B. South Africa