RRC (Mumbai) 1st shift exam paper conducted by RRC (Railway Recruitment Cell) on 17-11-2013 under Group ‘D’ available here with complete answer key.[ This exam paper also available in Hindi language. ]
RRC (Mumbai) Ist Shift Exam Paper – 17/11/2013
1. Pulitzer Prize is given in which of the following fields?
2. The Ratio of ages of Rama and Meera is 4:3, The sum of their ages is 28. The Ratio of their ages after 8 years will be-
3. World Environment Day is observed on-
A. 1st may
B. 8th march
C. 5th June
D. 31st may
4. Woolen Clothes keeps us warm in winter because they-
A. Do no allow heat of body to escape
B. Prevent body from coming in contact with the cold outside
C. Supply heat
D. None of these
5. Treaty of Purandhar was signed between-
A. Raja Jaisingh- Raja Shivaji
B. Adilshah – Raja Shivaji
C. Raja jaisingh – Raja Sambhaji
D. Aurangajeb – Raja Shahaji
7. What is the maximum tenure of Chief Election Commissioner?
A. 5 Years
B. 6 Years
C. Up to 5 years of age
D. No limit on age
8. ‘Bahujan Samaj’ social organization established in Satara Maharashtra by-
A. Mukundrao Patil
B. Karamaveer Bhaurao Patil
C. Nana Patil
D. Mahatma Gandhi
9. Mohini Attam is famous dance of ……….. state.
C. Andhra Pradesh
10. Who wrote a book ‘Poverty and Un-British Rule in India’?
A. R.C Dutta
B. Raja Ram Mohan Roy
C. Dadabhai Naoroji
D. M.G. Ranade
11. Which among the following is not included in the list of world heritage site by UNESCO?
A. Ajanta Caves
B. Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus
C. Elephant Caves
D. Minakshi Temple
12. The forth state of matter is known as-
13. The difference of two numbers is 5, The sum of two numbers is 45. These two numbers are-
A. 20, 25
B. 30, 35
C. 15, 20
D. 33, 12
14. Koraba Coalfields are in-
C. Madhya Pradesh
15. Which planet is called ‘Red Planet’
16. A chair is bought for Rs. 1,500, and sold at loss of 5%. Find our selling price-
A. Rs. 1,400
B. Rs. 1,410
C. Rs. 1,425
D. Rs. 1,422
17. Who was the Gupta ruler to assume the title of ‘Maharajadiraja’?
B. Chandragupta I
C. Kumargupta III
D. Chandragupta II
18. Parliament meets generally for how many sessions ?
19. Jhum the shifting agriculture finds in …… states.
20. Which one of the following is used in making Pencils?