RSCIT 31 July 2022 Exam Paper Answer Key : RSCIT 31 July 2022 Exam Paper with Answer Key. VMOU RSCIT exam held on 31/07/2022 with answer key available. Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota has successfully conducted the RSCIT (Rajasthan State Certificate In Information Technology) Exam on 31st July 2022.
Exam Name : RSCIT Exam 2022
Exam Date & Time : 31/07/2022
Exam Organizer : VMOU
Total Question : 35
RSCIT Exam Paper 31 July 2022 – Answer Key
1. ” ……” is used to organize Information into an easy-to-read format of horizontal rows and vertical columns.
2. An optical input device that scans and reads pencil marks made on paper media.
(B) Magnetic Tape
(C) Punch Card Reader
(D) Optical Scanner
3. To monitor all changes in the document, What features does MS Word 2010 use?
(A) Edit Documents
(B) Monitor Changes
(C) Track Changes
(D) Let’s Play
4. Which of the following is not a characteristic of a computer system?
(D) Reasoning Ability
5. Find and Replace box opens when you use –
6. Internet banking today uses …….., which in addition to accessing a secure website, sends additional credentials to the customer’s registered mobile mis number as a security element to make transactions more secure
(A) Open Transaction Password
(B) Open Time Password
(C) One Time Password
7. Which of these computers is the most powerful computer in terms of data storage capacity, performance and data processing?
(A) Micro Computer
(B) Super Computer
(C) Palmtop Computer
(D) Main Frame Computer
8. The extensions .gov, .edu, .mil, and .net are called :
(B) e-mail targets
(C) Top Level Domain
(D) Web-machine addresses
9. In Windows, to permanently delete a file or folder, press :
(A) Shift + Delete + Enter
(B) Ctrl + Shift + Delete
(C) Shift + Delete +Space Bar
10. Which of the following statements are Incorrect?
(a) CRT monitors are slimmest monitors.
(b) Dot Matrix is fastest range of computer,
(c) Cache Memory is slower than main memory
(d) Barcode reader is an input device
(A) a and b
(B) a, b and c
(C) c and d
(D) a and d
11. Which is the memory which is used by RAM to store the frequently used information?
(A) Main Memory
(B) Cache Memory
12. A file in which predefined settings are used to create general presentations/ documents is called …
(D) Blue Print
13. What type of personal e-mail account is typically used to download incoming computer e-mails?
(A) Microsoft Exchange
14. ….. a small picture that represents a program, folder or program function and when double clicked on them is displayed in the user’s user interface.
(D) System Trey
15. Which type of Software? ‘Raj E-Wallet’.
(A) Document Management System
(B) Network Management System
(C) Software Management System
(D) None of the Above
16. Which inbuilt option of Windows 10 allows us to move one screen up to four Windows?
(B) Snap Assist
(C) Semen Assist
(D) Print Screen Assist
17. What is Drone
(A) An Unmanned Air Vehicle
(B) Wi-Fi Technology
(C) Web Browser
(D) Wireless Charger
18. Which of the following is responsible for locating the domain name and translating de into Internet protocol address?
19. What is the shortcut key to insert hyperlink in a document?
(A) Ctrl+ H
(D) None of the these
20. In MS 2010 the ………… function will display the remainder after dividing a number by the divisor.