RSCIT Answer key 22 January 2023 (English) : RSCIT Answer key 22 January 2023 in English language available here. VMOU RSCIT exam paper held on 22/01/2023 in Rajasthan state with answer key available here.
Exam Paper :- VMOU RSCIT exam 2023
Exam Organiser :- VMOU (Vardhman Mahaveer Open University)
Exam Date :- 22/01/2023
Total Question :- 35
RSCIT Answer key 22 January 2023
1. OTP is used as one of the additional security features for safe online transactions, what
is the full form of OTP?
(A) Only Time Period
(B) One Time Period
(C) One Time Password
(D) Only Time Password
2. What is the difference between pressing Ctrl+x and Ctrl+c buttons in MS-Word 2010?
(A) Ctrl+x is used for paste the text and Ctrl+c is used for copy the text.
(B) Ctrl+x is used cut the text and Ctrl+c is used for copy the text.
(C) Ctrl+x is used the copy text and Ctrl+c is used for cut the text.
(D) Ctrl+x is used to select the text and Ctrl+c is used for copy the text.
3. What should be used if a company wants to include its company name and logo at the bottom of every page of a brochure ?
(D) None of these
4. A joystick is primarily used to/for:
(A) Control sound on the screen
(B) Computer gaming
(C) Enter text
(D) Print text
5. The maximum zoom percentage in MS- PowerPoint 2010 is:
(D) None of these
6. The vast network of computers that connects millions of people all over the world is called:
7. Most Websites have a main page, the ……… which acts as a doorway to the rest of the Website pages.
(A) Search engine
(B) Home page
8. The process of copying files to a CD is known as:
9. How can you save MS-Office document in pdf file format?
(A) Select “SaveAs Type : PDF” in SaveAs option in File tab
(B) Using Voice over IP
(C) By writing an e-Mail
(D) By using print preview
10. …….. option splits the image between the computer and projector while connecting the projector to the computer in Windows. This way you can display one thing on your computer screen and something else on the projector screen.
(A) Computer Only
(D) Projector Only (Second Screen Only)
11. The website https://www.irctc.co.in is related to:
(A) Indian Rail
(B) Passport Seva Services
(C) ITR Filing
(D) Aadhar Updation
12. A firewall is a software tool that protects:
(IV) Individual Computer
Choose the correct answer from the option given below:
(A) (I), (III) Only
(B) (II), (III) Only
(C) (I), (II), (III) Only
(D) (I), (II), (IV) Only
13. Which one of the following is not a/an image/graphic file format?
14. Which of the following is an example of an input device?
15. Saving is a process:
(A) To copy the document from memory to storage medium
(B) To print the present status of the document
(C) To change entire form
(D) All of these
16. The CPU and memory are located on the:
(A) Expansion board
(C) Storage device
(D) Output device
17. The acronym FTP stands for :
(A) File Transfer Protocol
(B) Fast Transfer Protocol
(C) File Tracking Protocol
(D) File Transfer Procedure
18. Which application software enables you to create efficient slideshow presentations?
(A) MS Excel
(B) MS Outlook
(C) MS PowerPoint
(D) MS Paint
19. The primary purpose of a computer is to process ….. and convert it into information.
(C) Raw material
20. You can use social media from the computer using:
(A) Documents, Excel, PPT etc.
(B) YouTube, Google Play, Outlook etc.
(C) Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
(D) SSO, PRSY, LPG etc.