RSMSSB LDC Exam Paper 2018 (H to M) in English language with Answer Key available here. This RSMSSB LDC Exam Paper 2018 is conducted by RSMSSB (Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board) on 19 August 2018.
Exam Paper :— RSMSSB LDC (H to M alphabet candidate)
Post :— LDC Grade-II (Lower Division Clerk), Junior Assistant
Exam Organizer :— RSMSSB
Exam Date :— 19/08/2018
Subject :— Paper 1 (General Knowledge, General Science & Mathematics)
Total Question :— 150
[ This exam paper also available in Hindi Language ]
RPSC RAS Pre exam paper 2018
1. Which of the following is a system software ?
(A) Text editor
(D) Device driver
2. India’s first public internet service provider :
(A) TATA Communication Ltd.
(B) Infosys Ltd.
(C) Wipro Ltd.
(D) Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
3. _________ is used in the physical layer of OSI model.
(A) Error correction scheme
(B) Error detection scheme
(C) Coaxial cable
(D) HTTP protocol
4. Which Indian scientist was inducted into the 2016 Hall of Fame ?
(A) R R. Rao
(B) N. R. Reddy
(C) U, R. Rao
(D) B. R: Reddy
5. What is the name of commercial wing of ISRO ?
6. ___________is an open audio compression format.
7. MapDotNet GIS software product works on _________ operating system.
8. Scatsat-1 is a satellite for__________
(B) Weather forecasting
9. Electromotive force of a cell is –
(A) voltage between the two terminals in closed circuit.
(B) maximum voltage between the two terminals in open circuit.
(C) a current flowing across the cell plates.
(D) a force between the two terminals.
10. The quantity of charge that will be transferred by a current of 10 A flowing over 1 hour, is –
(A) 1.6 × 102 C4
(B) 2.4 × 103 C
(C) 3.6 × 104 C
11. Figure shows three similar lamps L1, L2 and L3 connected across a power supply. If the lamp L3 is fused, how will the light cmitted by L1 and L2 change ?
(A) Brilliance of both L1 and L2 increases
(B) Brilliance of both L1 and L2 decreases
(C) Brilliance of L1 decreases and that of L2 increases
(D) No change
12. The sun’s diameter is 1.4 x 109 m and its distance from the earth is 1011 m. The diameter of its image, formed by a convex lens of focal length 2 m will be –
(B) 2.8 cm
(C) 1.4 cm
(D) 0.7 cm
13. A fuse wire for household electric connections supplying electricity upto 15 A maximum is made of :
(A) 100% copper
(B) 63% Lead and 37% tin
(C) 50% lead and 50% tin
(D) 37% lead and 63% tin
14. How many electrons are there in one Coulomb of charge ?
(A) 6.02 × 1023
(B) 1.0 × 1015
(C) 1.6 × 1019
(D) 6.25 × 1018
15. An opaque membrane is formed on the eye-lens, which adversely affects the vision. This eye defect is known as –
16. Which of the following can form a virtual image, which is always smaller than the object ?
(A) a concave mirror
(B) a concave lens
(C) a convex lens
(D) a plane mirror
17. Which of the following rules is used to determine the direction of induced in a generator ?
(A) Ampere’s swimming rule
(B) Maxwell’s cork screw rule
(C) Fleming’s right hand rule
(D) Fleming’s left hand rule
18. Which of the following phenomena makes use of electromagnetic induction ?
(A) Magnetising a soft iron piece by placing it inside a current carrying solenoid
(B) Transmission of electricity
(C) Magnetising an iron piece by a bar magnet
(D) Charging a storage battery
19. Unit of resistivity is –
(A) ohm / meter2
(C) ohm / meter
20. The splitting of light into its component colours is called as –