RSMSSB LDC Exam Paper 2018 in English language with Answer Key available here. This RSMSSB LDC Exam Paper 2018 is conducted by RSMSSB (Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board) on 12 August 2018.
Exam Paper :— RSMSSB LDC
Post :— LDC Grade-II (Lower Division Clerk), Junior Assistant
Exam Organizer :— RSMSSB
Exam Date :— 12/08/2018
Total Question :— 150
[ This exam paper also available in Hindi Language ]
RPSC RAS Pre exam paper 2018
1. Major constituent of natural gas is
2. Which is an example of of thermosetting polymer ?
3. IUPAC name of
HC = C – CH2 – CH = CH2 is –
(A) Pent – 1 – en – 4 – yne
(B) None of these
(C) Pent – 2 – yne – 4 – ene
(D) Pent – 1 – yne – 4 – ene
4. Select the aromatic compound.
5. CFCs are chemically very stable because they contain no
(B) All of these
6. When we move from top to down in Periodic table, size of alkali metals –
(B) Either increases or decreases
(C) No change
7. Chemical formula of Plaster of Paris is-
8. Which of the following statements is incorrect for the solution of alkali metals in ammonia ?
(A) Colour of the solution is blue
(B) Alkali metals are soluble in ammonia
(C) Conducts electricity
(D) Diamagnetic in nature
9. The substance which on heating chlorine, yields bleaching powder is –
(D) slaked lime
10. Which of the following is the example of physical change ?
(A) Tearing of paper
(B) All of the given options
(C) Freezing of water
(D) Cutting of trees
11. Starch – Iodide paper is used for –
(A) detection of oxidising agent
(B) detection of starch
(C) detection of I2
(D) detection of reducing agent
12. When CO2 is passed through lime water, lime water becomes
(B) golden yellow
13. When a catalyst is used in a chemical reaction, then –
(A) Amount of products gets affected
(B) Enthalpy of the reaction gets affected
(C) Amount of substrate gets affected
(D) Activation energy gets affected
14. In Haber process, bonds between ammonia and iron surface weaken and break during
(C) both (A) and (D)
15. If a 100 watts bulb is used for 10 hours, then the amount of consumed electricity will be –
(A) 100 Watts
(B) 1 KWh (= 1 unit of electricity)
(C) 1000 Watts (1KW)
(D) 100 Watts per hour
16. A person is six feet tall. The minimum height of a vertical mirror of viewing his entire length in the mirror is-
(A) 6 ft
(B) 3 ft
(C) 7.5 ft
(D) 4.5 ft
17. A far sighted person can read a book kept at usual distance by looking through a pin hole, because while looking through the pin hole :
(A) The focal length of eye lens is decreased.
(B) If acts like concave lens.
(C) It acts like convex lens.
(D) The focal length of eye lens is increased.
18. Work done in carrying a 2 Coulomb charge in a circular orbit of radius 3 m around a charge of 10 Coulomb is :
(B) 160 J
(C) 15 J
(D) 6.66 J
19. A light ray strikes a reflective plane surface at an angle of 56° with the surface. The angle of reflection will be
20. An object is first placed at a distance 24 cm from the lens and then at a distance of 16 cm from the lens. The magnification of the image formed is same in both the cases. The focal length of the lens is –
(A) 22 cm
(B) 8 cm
(C) 20 cm
(D) 18 cm