RSMSSB LDC exam paper (S to Z Alphabet Candidates) 2018 with Answer Key (first shift) held by RSMSSB on 16 September 2018 in Rajasthan state.
Exam Name:— RSMSSB LDC Paper 2 (Alphabet S to Z Candidates)
Post Name :— LDC Grade-II (Lower Division Clerk), Junior Assistant
Exam Date :— 16/09/2018
Exam Timing :— First Shift (Morning 08 AM to 11 AM)
Exam Paper :— First Paper
Exam Organiser :— RSMSSB
LDC exam paper 2018 in english (Alphabet S to Z Candidates)
1. Ethan with the molecular formula C2H6 has –
(A) 8 covalent bonds
(B) 7 covalent bonds
(C) 6 covalent bonds
(D) 9 covalent bonds
2. Which of the following is thermodynamically most stable allotrope of carbon
3. Which of the following is a polyamide polymer ?
(C) Nylon 6,6
4. Mark incorrect statement
(A) CNG is cleaner fuel.
(B) CNG burns easily.
(C) CNG can be transported easily through pipelines.
(D) CNG gives very less heat energy.
5.Clothes are not washed well in hard Water because –
(A) The soap reacts to salts and form Scum instead of attacking to dirt particle.
(B) Hard water contains insufficient salts that speed up the cleansing process.
(C) Water is hard to touch.
(D) Hard water is heavy.
6. The chemical formula of lead sulphate is –
7.The largest bond angle is present in which of the following ?
8. The metal which is found in liquid state at room temperature –
9. Chloro-Fluoro carbons are consisted of –
(A) only carbon, chlorine and fluorine
(B) only carbons and chlorine
(C) only carbons
(D) only chlorine and fluorine
10. Formation of new substance occurs during
(A) Sublimation of camphor
(B) Evaporation of acetone
(C) Combustion of coal
(D) Melting of butter
11. When we cut an apple in pieces, then after some time colour of the surface turns brown, it is a –
(A) Both physical and chemical change
(B) Chemical change
(C) Physical change
(D) Either physical or chemical change
12. Select the correct statement for the electrolysis of aqueous solution of sodium chloride
(A) Chlorine is produced at cathode
(B) Hydrogen is produced at anode
(C) Hydrogen is produced at cathode
(D) Sodium is deposited at cathode
13. Which one of the following is not type of catalysis ?
(A) Artificial catalysis
(B) Heterogeneous catalysis
(C) Homogeneous catalysis
(D) Enzy the catalysis
14. Which of the following chemical acts as catalyst for Williamson’s continuous etherification process?
15.In which of the following devices, electrical energy is converted into mechanical energy ?
(A) Electric Motor
(B) Electric Generator
16. The Lenz’s law is the consequence of the conservation of
(D) charge and energy both
17. Secondary cells are those which :
(A) can be used only once
(B) can be recharged
(C) cannot be recharged
(D) have emf more than
18. The dependence of resistance (R) of a conducting wire on its length() is given by :
(A) R∝ 1/l2
(B) R ∝ l
(C) R ∝ 1/l
(D) R ∝ l2
19. How much work is done in the charge of 2 coulomb across two point having a potential difference of 5V
(A) 10 Joule
(B) 2.5 Joule
(C) 0.4 Joule
(D) 20 Joule
20. If you touch your left ear by right hand is front of a plane mirror, it will be seen is the mirror that your :
(A) left ear is touched by right hand
(B) left car is touched by left hand
(C) right ear is touched by right hand
(D) right ear is touched by left hand