RSMSSB Librarian Grade-III Exam Paper 13 November 2016 (English) Official Answer Key: RSMSSB Librarian Grade-III Exam Paper held on 13 November 2016 with Official Answer Key available here in the English language. RSMSSB Librarian Grade-3 exam paper held on 13/11/2016 in Rajasthan.
Exam Organiser: RSMSSB (RSSB – Rajasthan Staff Selection Board)
Exam Post: Librarian Grade-III
Post & Code: 24
Exam Date: 13/11/2016
Exam Time: 3 Hours
Total Question: 150
Maximum Marks: 300
RSMSSB Librarian Grade-III exam paper 2016
1) “Information is more powerful than physical technology and it forms the invisible links that bind a society together” who quote this statement?
1) Dr. S.R. Ranganathan
2) W.C.B. Sayers
3) William E. Halal
4) A. Nilmeghan
2) Ranganathan presented a Model Library Act at the First All India Educational Conference held at Banaras in Year ……………………?
3) Choose the correct order of Govt. Harishchandra Public Library, Govt. Sumer Public Library,
Saraswati Library and Maharaj Public Library of Rajasthan according to Cities where they are situated.
1) Jodhapur > Jhalawar>Udaipur>Jaipur
4) In which Five Year Plan of Country, UGC has done the provision of providing reprography services to save time of research Scientist engaged in doing their research in academic libraries 1) V (Fifth) Five Year Plan
2) IV (Fourth) Five Year Plan
3) II (Second) Five Year Plan
4) VI (Sixth) Five Year Plan
5. Which Commission recommended that Librarian is not less than a Professor in any case in the University and Should be treated equivalent to the Professor in his Rank, Scale, Post, Service etc.,
1) Saddler Commission (1917)
2) Hunter Commission (1882)
3) Secondary Education Commission (1953)
4) University Grants Commission (1953)
6. INB stand for ?
1) Indian Nigerian Biography
2) Indian National Biography
3) Indian National Bibliography
4) Indian Northern Bibliography
7. In 1900 the Garden Library Jaipur was established by
1) Mirza Raja Ram Singh
2) Rai Bahadur Ishan
3) Sawai Jai Singh
4) Sawai Pratap Singh
8. Please specify the Name of Librarian / Person who was the famous for providing door to door free Book service described as Dasti Pustak Seva and for which the book were acquired from his personal resources?
1) Sir Mirza Ismail
2) Rai Bahadur Ishan
3) Master Moti Lal Singhavi
4) Ajit Singh
9) According to Fifth Law of Library Science “Library is a growing…………?
2 ) Organisation
10) Indian Library Association (ILA) issue the “ILA Bulletin” will be known as the “Journal of Indian Library Association”- Specify frequency?
11) “Granthana” is an official Publication of ……?
1) National Mission on Libraries (NML)
2) National Institute of Science Communication And Information Resources (NISCAIR), New Delhi
3) National Knowledge Commission (NKC)
4) Raja Rammohan Roy Library Foundation (RRRLF), Kolkata
12) Rajasthan Public Library Act passed by Govi. of Rajasthan in year?
3 ) 2006
13) Library Cess is concerned with ?
1) Public Library
2) Academic Libraries
3) Special Libraries
14) Library Committee is the part of ?
1) Library Human Resource
3) Library Personnel
2) Library Finance
4) Library Governance
15) How many Government Divisional Public Libraries are available in Rajasthan in present time?
16) Government Public Libraries in Rajasthan are run under the department of …….?
1) Social Welfare
2) Higher Education
3) Language and Library
4) Secondary Education
17. In 1972, UNESCO organised the test for Computerised Information Retrieval Scheme in the field of Humanities and Social Science?
1) Library and Information Retrieval System for Social and Human Science
2) Data Retrieval System for Social and Human Science (D.A.R.E)
3) Documentation Retrieval System for Social and Human Science
4) Information Retrieval System for Social and Human Science
18. UNESCO Public library manifesto last revised in year ………?
19) International Federation of Library Association (IFLA) founded in year ….?
1) 30 September 1927
2) 27 September 1927
3) 29 September 1927
4) 28 September 1927
20) “A mode of operation whereby the functions are shared in commons by a number of libraries” is called?
1) Resource Management
2) Resource Sharing
3) Resource Accounting
4) Resource Crisis