RSMSSB Livestock Assistant exam paper 2018 with answer key available here. RSMSSB Livestock Assistant (LSA) which is known as Pasudhan Sahayak exam paper held on 21 October 2018 in Rajasthan state. RSMSSB Livestock Assistant (LSA) exam held by RSMSSB (Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board).
RSMSSB Livestock Assistant (LSA) Exam Paper – 2018
1. The Junagarh Fort is located at _______.
2. Ajrakh print is associated with –
3. “Naulakha Darwaja” is part of which one of the following forts of Rajasthan ?
4. ‘Dhanvan Fort’ is located in the middle of –
5. Battle of Haldighati was fought in the year –
6. According to which one of the following scholars, Rajputs originated from Agnikund?
A. Kavi Chandarbardai
B. Dr. Dashrath Sharma
C. Shri Gaurishankar Ojha
D. Dr. Gopinath Sharma
7. With reference to Rajasthan, Peela Pomcha is –
C. Folk song
D. Folk dance
8. “Waaler Dance” is the folk dance of which tribe?
9. Which of the following ornament is worn in the ears?
10. Which language is spoken in the Dungarpur-Banswara area ?
11. Which of the following site is also known as ‘Dhoolkot’ ?
12. Who is the author of “Prithviraj Vijay” ?
A. Suryamal Mishran
D. Muhnot Nainsi
13. To curb the Bheel uprising under Govindgiri, in which year did the massacre take place at Mangarh ?
14. Organised Peasants movement was started in Rajasthan from _______.
15. The place which is famous for “Teracotta” art form is –
16. The first woman of Rajasthan who was arrested during the freedom struggle of Rajasthan –
A. Ratan Shastri
B. Rama Devi Pandey
C. Nagendra Bala
D. Anjana Devi Choudhary
17. Which districts were included in Matsya Union in integrated Rajasthan ?
A. Banswara, Bundi, Jhalawar
B. Alwar, Bharatpur, Dholpur, Karauli
C. Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner
D. Udaipur, Dungarpur, Kota, Tonk
18. Who was AGG (Agent to the Governor General) in Rajasthan during the Revolt of 1857 ?
A. George Patrick Lawrence
B. Captain Heethcort
C. Captain Blake
D. Henry Larrenge
19. Unification of Rajasthan was completed in________ stages.
20. Maharana Bhupal Singh of Mewar became the Maharaj Pramukh of Rajasthan in the year –