RSMSSB Livestock Assistant solved exam paper of year 2016 available here. RSMSSB Livestock Assistant (LSA) which is known as Pasudhan Sahayak exam paper held on 18 October 2016 in Rajasthan state. RSMSSB Livestock Assistant (LSA) exam held by RSMSSB (Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board).
RSMSSB Livestock Assistant (LSA) Exam Paper – 2016
1. Which following code does not match
A. Sadashiv – Amer Kavya Vanshawali
B. Jagjiwan – Ajitodaya
C. Nayan chandra suri – Hammir Maha Kavya
D. Karam Chand – Vanshotkirtan Kavyam
2. Ram Saikashm (chert) and quarte named stone age tools are found in :-
3. The ‘Raj Vallabh Mandan’ is related to :-
A. Building related to temple construction
B. Related to the construction of idols of god
C. Related to construction of residential building
D. Construction of highway
4. Which Rajput rular died in Burhanpur?
A. Ajit Singh
B. Karn Singh
C. Rai Singh
D. Jaswant Singh
5. The temple of ‘Muchala Mahaveer’ is located in :-
6. Which fort was named ‘Khairabad’ upon conquest by Ala-ud-din khilji?
7. Who composed the Jugalman Charitra?
D. Krishnadas Payhari
8. The ‘Dugari’ style of painting is associated with :-
9. With which area are the dyleets ‘Toravati’, ‘Katheda’, Rajavati associated with?
10. Whatis ‘Dhingoli’?
A. One of the fasts observed by woman
B. Name of Ornament
C. Name of dance
D. Name of marwari game
11. The composer of ‘Rao Jaitsi-ro. chhand’ is :-
A. Beethu Suja
B. Kanhaiyalal Sethiya
C. Pratap Singh
D. Durga Das
12. The temple of ‘Bharmani Mata’ is situated in :-
13. In which conspiracy case was Pratap Singh Barahath sent to prison?
A. Banaras Conspiracy
B. Lahore Conspiracy
C. Alipur Conspiracy
D. Meruth Conspiracy
14. Who founded the ‘Marwar Hitkarini Sabha’?
A. Jainarayan Vyas
B. Bhup Singh
C. Manikya lal Verma
15. The Paropkarini Sabha was established in :-
16. Who was appointed the ‘Maharaj Pramukh’ of ‘Brahat Rajasthan’ ?
A. Jaswant Singh
B. Udaibhan Singh
C. .Bhupal Singh
D. Bheem Singh
17. Who established the ‘Hindi Vidhya Peeth’ in Udaipur?
A. Janardan rai Nagar
B. GhanShyam das
C. Vijay Singh
D. Kripal Singh
18. ‘Jasma Odhan’ is related to which art of play?
19. On behalf of Bikaner state who signed the treaty of alliance with the British in March 1818?
A. Deendayal Sharma
B. Kashinath Ojha
C. Badri Prasad Sharma
D. Tejpal Mathur
20. The ‘Gentleman agreement’ is related to:-