RSMSSB PTI first exam paper 2018 with Answer Key available here. PTI (Physical Training Instructor) examination conducted by RSMSSB was held on September 30, 2018 in Rajasthan state.
Post : PTI (Physical Training Instructor)
Exam organiser – RSMSSB (RSSB)
Exam Date : 30/09/2018
Exam paper : First paper (first shift)
Total question : 100
RSMSSB PTI first exam paper – 2018
1. Ordinance Power of Governor is mentioned in Article ______ of Constitution of India.
2. Rajasthan Public Service Commission has a chairman and ________ members.
3. Which of the following is related to Special address by the Governor ?
(A) Article 176
(B) Article 123
(C) Article 177
(D) Article 173
4. In which Article of the Constitution, Governor has the right to appoint an Anglo-Indian community as member of the Vidhan Sabha ?
(A) Article 223
(B) Article 323
(C) Article 333
(D) Article 303
5. Eleventh Schedule of the Constitution relating to the Panchayats contains _______
(A) 18 items
(B) 28 items
(C) 19 items
(D) 29 items
6. Who is the present Chairperson of Rajasthan State Human Rights Commission ?
(A) Janga Srinivas Rao
(B) M.K. Devarajan
(C) H.R. Kuri
(D) Prakash Tatia
7. School lecturers for Government schools in Rajasthan are selected by :
(A) Directorate of Secondary Education
(B) Central Board of Secondary Education
(C) Rajasthan Public Service Commission
(D) Rajasthan Staff Selection Board
8. If a person is appointed as the Minister of any State, who is not a member of state legislative, what is the Constitutional provision in this case ?
(A) he has to be elected within 6 months
(B) he must resign
(C) he is removed by Governor
(D) he is removed by no-confidence motion
9. Consider the following statements :
1. Article 157 lays down two qualifications for the office of the Governor.
2. The Governor should be a member of state legislature.
3. Governor should have completed the age of 40 years before the appointment.
Which of the statements given above is/ are correct ?
(A) 1 only
(B) 2 and 3 only
(C) 1 and 3 only
(D) 1, 2 and 3
10. Longitudinal extension of Rajasthan from west to east is :
(A) 68° 15′ E to 77° 20′ E
(B) 69° 4′ E to 78° 20′ E
(C) 68° 20′ E to 77° 25′ E
(D) 69° 30′ E to 78° 17’E
11. In Southern Rajasthan ‘Slash and Burn’ agriculture is known as : –
12. Main emphasis of 11th five year plan was given on :
(B) Agriculture and irrigation
(C) Rural development
(D) Industry and mineral
13. The literacy rate of rural and urban population in Rajasthan according to 2011 census is :
(A) 61.44 and 79.68 respectively
(B) 62.43 and 78.78 respectively
(C) 63.46 and 77.72 respectively
(D) 64.45 and 76.72 respectively
14. How many districts in Rajasthan have sexratio below the Rajasthan State average of 928 in 2011 ?
15. Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched ?
(A) Salar – Barmer
(B) Evergreen forest – Mount Abu
(C) Dry Xerophyte – Jaisalmer
(D) Mixed deciduous – Kota
16. The ‘Merwara Hills is the subdivision of which of the following physiographic subunits ?
(A) Alwar Hills
(B) The Central Aravalli Range
(C) The Mewar Rocky Region
(D) Mt Abu Block
17. According to Thornthwaite’s climatic classification maximum part of Rajasthan is found in the climatic region of :
18. Group of cities known for making wooden toys are:
(A) Udaipur, Sawai Madhopur, Jodhpur
(B) Udaipur, Sawai Madhopur, Barmer
(C) Udaipur, Sawai Madhopur, Jaisalmer
(D) Udaipur, Jaipur, Jodhpur
19. Which one of the following groups of the districts of Rajasthan has recorded density of population in 2011
(A) Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Barmer
(B) Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Nagaur
(C) Bikaner, Churu, Barmer
(D) Barmer, Pali, Jalore
20. Formula of educational quotient for backward child is –
(A) EQ = EA/CA × 100
(B) EQ = CA/EA × 100
(C) EQ = EA×CA
(D) EQ = EA×CA/100