RSMSSB Tax Assistant Exam Paper 2018 (1st Paper) in English : RSMSSB Tax Assistant Exam Paper held in Rajasthan on 14 October 2018 available in English language. Previous year RSMSSB Tax Assistant Exam Paper.
Exam Post :— Tax Assistant
Exam Organiser :— RSMSSB (RSSB)
Exam Date :— 14/10/2018
Exam Paper :— First
Total Question :— 75
[ For Second Paper — Click here]
1. ‘Oriya Plateau’ is situated in which district of Rajasthan ?
2. Tungsten is produced in which of the following mining areas ?
(C) Bandar sindri
3. ‘Tropic of Cancer’ passes through which part of Rajasthan ?
4. “Takhat Sagar’ water body is situated in which district of Rajasthan ?
5. ‘Dead river’ is the title used for which of the following rivers ?
(A) Katli river
(B) Kakani river
(C) Saabi river
(D) Ghaghar river
6. ‘Muhnot Nainsee’ was Diwan of which of the following States ?
7. ‘Battle of Tunga’ took place in which of the following years ?
8. Where is Patwon ki Haweli situated ?
9. Which of the following instrument is not used in the Terahtali dance of Rajasthan ?
10. Blue Pottery was introduced in Rajasthan by which of the following rulers ?
(A) Maharaja Ram Singh
(B) Maharaja Man Singh
(C) Maharaja Madho Singh
(D) Maharaja Bhawani Singh
11. Which of the following dance form is related to the Garasiya tribe ?
12. Which of the following sanctuary is situated in Churu district ?
(A) Ghana Sanctury
(D) Taal Chhapar
13. What is the limit of population for a city to be considered as Nagar Nigam in Rajasthan ?
(A) More than 1 lakh
(B) More than 3 lakh
(C) More than 5 lakh
(D) More than 4 lakh
14. Which among the following is writer of Rajtarangini ?
(C) Rana Kumbha
(D) Rana Sanga
15. Which of the following is birth place of Meera Bai ?
(C) Manpura Bhakhri
16. Rajasthan Financial Corporation (RFC) was established in which year ?
17. As on 10-10-2018 Chief information commissioner of Rajasthan is –
(A) Sh. Suresh Choudhary
(B) Sh. Chandra Mohan Meena
(C) Sh. Ashutosh Sharma
(D) Sh. T. Shrinivasan
18. Where is the ‘Hunchback Belt’ of Rajasthan situated ?
19. Terahtali dance is associated with which of the following castes ?
20. Which Lok deity is considered as “Vaishno Devi of Thar” ?
(A) Jeena Mata
(B) Chamunda Mata
(C) Jwala Mata
(D) Tanota Mata