Seenchpal post recruitment 2017 complete solved exam paper available here. UKSSSC (Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission) organized an exam of Seenchpal post in year 2017. This Seenchpal post come under Group ‘C’. Complete paper of Seenchpal post in English language with answer key available here.
Post :— Seenchpal
Post Code :— 05, 68
Exam Organizer :— Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Exam Date :— 21 May 2017
Total Question :— 100
Seenchpal Solved Exam Paper 2017
Question number 1 to 20 are from Hindi language, look Hindi paper.
21. Which of the following is the characteristic of a plant cell ?
(A) Small nucleus
(B) Large golgi bodies
(C) Small mitochondria
(D) Large vacuole
22. The first Local Body Act was passed by the British government in –
(A) 1885 A.D.
(B) 1858 A.D.
(C) 1919 A.D.
(D) 1935 A.D.
23. Ribozymes are Enzymes made of
(A) Deoxyribonucleic Acid
(B) Hydrochloric Acid
(C) Amino Acid
(D) Ribonucleic Acid
24. Chambers in fish heart are –
(A) Only one
(B) Only two
(C) Only three
(D) Some bave two while some have four
25. Conduction in plants taken place as following,
(A) Xylem conduct water from leaves to roots
(B) Phloem conduct water and minerals from leaves to roots
(C) Xylem conducts water and minerals while phloem conducts the products of
(D) Phloem conducts products of photo synthesis from roots to leaves
26. Which is the ‘Pravesh Dwar’ of Pauri Garhwal district ?
27. Where is Kafani Glacier situated ?
28. What happens when a person crosses 180° longitude from east to west ?
(A) One losses a day
(B) One gains a day
(C) One neither gains nor looses a day but the time changes
(D) There is no change in day or time
29. Who was the famous bowler to be appointed as the new coach of India cricket team ?
(A) Anil Kumble
(B) Jawagal Srinath
(C) Glen McGraw
(D) None of these
30. The largest glaciers are which of the following ?
(A) Mountain glaciers
(B) Alpine glaciers
(C) Continental glaciers
(D) Piedmont glaciers
31. ‘Asol Aap’ is popular game of –
(A) Andaman & Nicobar Islands
(D) Tamil Nadu
32. Which atomic power station in India is built completely indigenously ?
(C) Rawat Bhata
33. Which among the following is not a variety of mango ?
34. Who initiated the ‘Bachpan Bachao Andolan’?
(A) Vandana Karat
(B) Dr. Anil Joshi
(C) Sundarlal Bahuguna
(D) Kailash Satyarthi
35. World Sparrow Day was observed on –
(A) 20th March 2016
(B) 22nd March 2016
(C) 23rd March 2016
(D) None of the above
36. Which one of the following is responsible for – global warming ?
(A) Only Oxygen
(B) Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide
(C) Only Methane
(D) Carbon Dioxide and Methane
37. Plants which grow in saline soil are called –
38. Which of the following was used to prepare first antibiotic of the world ?
39. Which of the following diseases is diagnosed by “Vidal Test” ?
40. Sodium is kept in which of the following liquid ?
(D) Coconut Oil