UKSSSC Adhinasth Seva Varg 2, Udyan Vikas Shkaha 2 exam paper – 28 June 2019 (Third Shift) answer key : UKSSSC Adhinasth Seva Varg 2, Udyan Vikas Shkaha 2 exam paper held on 28 June 2019 (Third Shift) in Uttarakhand state available with official answer key in english language.
Post & Postcode : Adhinasth Seva Varg 2 – 113, Udyan Vikas Shakha Vrag 2 – 114
Exam Organiser : UKSSSC (Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission)
Exam Date & Time : 28 June 2019 – Evening 03 PM to 05 PM (Third Shift)
UKSSSC Adhinasth Seva Varg 2, Udyan Vikas Shkaha 2 exam paper – 2019
1. Which crop is good for green mannuring ?
2. ZZ/ZW type of sex determination is seen in :
3. Most serious disease of sugar cane is :
(A) Red stripe
(B) Red rot
4. Chilgoza, an important dry fruit obtained from:
(A) Cycas revoluta
(B) Cycas circinalis
(C) Pinus gerardiana
(D) Pinus roxburghii
5. Sprouting in crops can be prevented by:
(A) Potassium meta-bisulphite
(C) Naphthalene acetic acid
(D) Maleic hydrazide
6. The production of RBCs in the bone marrow is regulated by :
(C) Iron ions
(D) Copper ions
7. The inflorescence of rice is called :
(D) None of the above
8. Who observed that if a mixture of large protein and a polysaccharide is shaken, coacervates are formed ?
(A) Holden house
(B) Louis Pasture
(C) Stanley Miller
9. Which instrument is use for measuring the evepotranspiration ?
10. Which one is the ‘hot spot’ of biodiversity ?
(A) Eastern Ghats
(B) Western Ghats
(C) Aravalli Hills
(D) Indogangetic plains
11. World Food Day is celebrated on :
(A) 6 October
(B) 4 December
(C) 26 October
(D) 16 October
12. ‘Interferons’ are :
(A) Anti-viral proteins
(B) Complex proteins
(C) Anti-bacterial proteins
(D) Anti-cancer proteins
13. National Plant Gene Bank is located in :
(C) New Delhi
14. Griffith’s experiment was conducted on:
(A) Escherichia Coli
(B) Streptococcus Pneumoniae
15. Farmer’s Day is celebrated on which date ?
(A) 23 December
(B) 22 March
(C) 3 September
(D) 2 August
16. Antibodies present in colostrum which protect the new born baby from certain decease is of:
(A) IgG type
(B) IgE type
(C) IgD type
(D) IgA type
17. National Horticulture Mission (NHM) started in which year ?
(A) 2000 A.D.
(B) 2005 A.D.
(C) 2008 AD.
(D) 2003 AD.
18. ‘Central National Herbarium’ is situated in :
19. Normally C:N:S ratio of soil is :
20. Bt cotton is not:
(A) A G.M. plant
(B) Insect resistant
(C) A bacterial gene expressing system
(D) Resistant to all pesticides