UKSSSC Machine Assistant Offset Exam Paper Post Code 72.1 – 16 June 2019 (First Shift) with Answer Key available here in English language. UKSSSC Machine Assistant Offset exam paper conducted by UKSSSC under Group C held on 16 June 2019 in first shift available here.
Post : Machine Assistant Offset
Post Code : 72.1
Exam Organiser : UKSSSC (Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission)
Exam Date : 16 June 2019 – Morning 10 AM to 12 PM (First Shift)
UKSSSC Machine Assistant Offset exam paper 2019 – Post Code 72.1
Question number 1 to 20 are from Hindi Language, see Hindi Paper
21. Himalaya Archaeological and Ethnic Museum is located at :
(A) Shrinagar (Pauri Garhwal)
(B) New Tehri (Tehri Garhwal)
22. Khatling Glacier is the source of which river?
23. Doddabetta Peak is situated in :
(A) Annamallai Hills
(B) Nallamala Hills
(C) Cardamom Hill
(D) Nilgiri Hills
24. To which tribe of Uttarakhand, does the lady belong :
25. The missing number (?) of the series will be
45, 34, 25, 18, 13, ?
26. Which newspaper of Uttarakhand public from Nainital under the editorship of Jaidu Joshi ?
(A) Samay Vinod
(B) Kurmanchal Samachar
(C) Saptahik Akhabar
(D) Masik Patra
27. Which of the following Purana has the description of Hemkund ?
(A) Agni Puran
(B) Bhagwat Puran
(C) Varah Puran
(D) Skand Puran
28. Which of the following is not a revenue receipts?
(A) Recover of loans
(B) Foreign Grants
(C) Profit of public enterprises
(D) Wealth Tax
29. When was the Shimla agreement between India and Pakistan held ?
(A) July, 1972 A.D.
(B) August, 1972 A.D.
(C) September, 1972 A.D.
(D) June, 1972 A.D.
30. When did government of India started the ‘Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao’ Programme ?
(A) In 2014 A.D.
(B) In 2015 A.D.
(C) In 2016 A.D.
(D) In 2017 A.D.
31. ‘Hiljatra’ the local festival is celebrated in:
32. Which of the Which of the following is the Central Bank of India ?
(A) Bank of India
(B) State Bank of India
(C) Central Bank of India
(D) Reserve Bank of India
33. Which among the following is not the practice of eight fold path of Buddhism ?
(A) Right behaviour
(B) Right view
(C) Right action
(D) Right resolve
34. The missing number (?) will be
35. Which ruler of Parmar dynasty became the follower of ‘Gurupanth’ after defeating feudal of 52 Garhis?
(A) Bal Bhadra Shah
(B) Ajay Pal
(C) Prithvi Pati Shah
(D) None of the above
36. Which plateau region is called the store house of minerals ?
(A) Chhota Nagpur plateau
(B) Malwa plateau
(C) Bundelkhand plateau
(D) Meghalaya plateau
37. Badhani lake is located in :
38. On the basis of Census 2011, which district of Uttarakhand has highest population density ?
39. India’s famous Karle caves are situated in :
(B) Madhya Pradesh
40. In given figure, which is odd from other figure :