Up Jail Warder FiremanExam Paper 20 December 2020 (Answer Key) – Shift 1 : Up Jail Warder FiremanExam Paper 20 December 2020 with Answer Key – Shift 1 (Morning shift) available in English language. Up Police Jail Warder, Fireman Constable Exam Paper held on 20/12/2020 in Uttar Pradesh state conducted by UPPRPB (Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board).
Paper :- UPPRPB Police Jail Warder Fireman Constable exam 2020
Post :- Jail Warder, Fireman Constable
Exam Conducted by :- UPPRPB (Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board)
Exam Date :-20/12/2020 Shift 1 (Morning shift)
Exam Time :- 10 Am to 12 Pm
NOTE :- The answers to the questions are according to the official answer key released by UPPRPB on 22 December 2020. (Download PDF Answer key)
UPPRPB Police Jail Warder Fireman Constable Exam Paper 2020 – Shift 1 (Morning shift)
Questions number 1 to 37 are from General Hindi, see Hindi paper for them – Click Here
Section 2 – General Awareness
38) ‘Prime Minister’s Police Medal for Life Saving’, is awarded by
A) Ministry of Home Affairs
B) Intelligence Bureau
C) Bureau of Police Research and Development
D) The Indian Police Foundation
39) Which among the following are called as Shiksha Mitras?
A) Teachers for primary school
B) Teachers for science college
C) Teachers for arts college
D) Teachers for middle school
40) China’s Great Wall Motor Company signs MoU with which Indian State Government to invest $1 billion in the state?
41) What do you mean by ‘chakbandi’?
A) Consolidation of land
B) Consolidation of property
C) Consolidation of family
D) Consolidation of tax
42) Which chemical is responsible for the green colour in firework displays?
A) Strontium carbonate
B) Sodium nitrate
C) Barium chloride
D) Copper chloride
43) The Salt March led by Mahatma Gandhi against the British was held between which of the following places in India?
A) Bhavnagar to Dandi
B) Junagadh to Dandi
C) Rajkot to Dandi
D) Ahmedabad to Dandi
44) How many trophies will be presented to the winner of the ‘Best Police Training Institutions’ of the CAPFs/CPOs every year? (Abbreviations carry their usual meaning)
45) Cultivation of grapes is usually known as
46) Quit India Movement 1942 was fought in Jharkhand under the leadership of which leader?
A) Jaipal Singh
B) Choona Ram Mehto
C) Ramnath Soren
D) Ram Bhagat
47) Match the officials during the reign of emperor Akbar in List I with their corresponding duties assigned in List II.
List I – List II
(A) Wazir (i) In charge of the imperial household
(B) Mir Bakshi (ii) Head of judicial department
(C) Mir Saman (iii) Head of the military department
(D) Chief Qazi (iv) Head of the revenue department
A) (a)-(ii), (b)-(i), (c)-(iv), (d)-(iii)
B) (a)-(ii). (b)-(iii), (c)-(iv). (d)-(i)
C) (a)-(iv), (b)-(ii), (c)-(i), (d)-(ii)
D) (a)-(iii), (b)-(i), (c)-(iv), (d)-(i)
48) India has chosen the dual model of GST from which country?
49) What is the currency of Armenia called?
50) Swaminarayan Akshardham is a Hindu Temple complex situated in which of the following places of India?
51) Name the neighbouring nation of India with which India and Japan signed an agreement to jointly develop the East Container Terminal in May 2019.
D) Sri Lanka
52) How much time does an average user spend on social media per day in the globe as per GlobalWebIndex Report 2020?
A) 144 minutes per day
B) 110 minutes per day
C) 100 minutes per day
D) 162 minutes per day
53) Which of the following mountain passes is heated in the Uttarakhand State of India?
A) Kongka Pass
B) Lipulekh Pass
C) Khardung Pass
D) Lanak Pass
54) How many members are there in the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)?
55) Which among the following rivers of India derived its name from the Sanskrit word “Lavanavari” that means salt river?
56) Read the following statements and choose the CORRECT option.
(i) The chola dynasty was a Tamil dynasty that ruled primarily in southern India until the 13th century.
(ii) This chola dynasty originated in the rich ganga river valley.
A) (i) is TRUE and (ii) is TRUE
B) (i) is TRUE and (ii) is FALSE
C) (i) is FALSE and (ii) is TRUE
D) (i) is FALSE and (ii) is FALSE
57) In the Government of India, during January 2020, the Minister of Commerce and Industry is
A) Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman
B) Shri Dharmendra Pradhan
C) Shri Piyush Goyal
D) Shri Prakash Javadekar
58) Which of the following living beings have compound eyes?
A) Dragon fly
D) Tuna fish
59) Which among the following countries has built the world’s first floating nuclear plant?
60) Which of the following term is related to an unsolicited email?
B) News group