Up Jail Warder FiremanExam Paper 20 December 2020 (Answer Key) – Shift 2 : Up Jail Warder FiremanExam Paper 20 December 2020 with Answer Key – Shift 2 (Evening shift) available in English language. Up Police Jail Warder, Fireman Constable Exam Paper held on 20/12/2020 in Uttar Pradesh state conducted by UPPRPB (Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board).
Paper :- UPPRPB Police Jail Warder Fireman Constable exam 2020
Post :- Jail Warder, Fireman Constable
Exam Conducted by :- UPPRPB (Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board)
Exam Date :-20/12/2020 Shift 2 (Evening shift)
Exam Time :- 02 PM to 04 PM
NOTE :- The answers to the questions are according to the official answer key released by UPPRPB on 22 December 2020. (Download PDF Answer key)
UPPRPB Police Jail Warder Fireman Constable Exam Paper 2020 – Shift 2 (Morning shift)
Questions number 1 to 37 are from General Hindi, see Hindi paper for them – Click Here
Section 2 – General Awareness
38) Which of the following statements is the CORRECT option for describing Subsidies in Indian Economy?
A) Payment made by business enterprises to factors of production
B) Transfer of money from the Government of the country to an enterprise or an industry
C) Payment made by private companies to shareholders
D) Transfer of money from an enterprise or an industry to the Government of the country
39) The total number of Schedules of the Constitution of India is:
40) As a result of the constitution amendment for GST, which of the following article has been inserted in the constitution?
A) Article 246A
B) Article 146B
C) Article 122C
D) Article 101B
41) The currency of Singapore is
A) Singapore Sterling
B) Singapore Dollar
C) Singapore Rupiah
D) Singapore Yen
42) The maximum density of water usually occurs at:
43) 82°30’E that has been selected as the Standard Meridian of India, passes through which of the following districts of Uttar Pradesh?
44) How many times demonetizations have taken place after independence in India?
45) In which of the following areas government of Uttar Pradesh is expecting to get highest revenue in the form of taxes on goods and services (excluding State Goods and Services Tax) in 2020-21?
A) Custom duty
B) State excise duty
C) Union excise duty
D) Tax on sales and trade
46) According to Jain belief in India, a Tirthankara is defined as a founder of a Tirtha. The first among the twenty four Tirthankaras is
47) Which of the following institutions was set up under the aegis of the Bureau of Police Research and Development?
A) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy
B) Central Academy for Police Training
C) National Investigation Agency
D) Internal Security Academy
48) Which of the following websites helps to view and review a single place in a three-dimensional manner?
A) Google Earth
B) Google Mail
C) Google Desktop
D) Google Video Player
49) Ampere is the SI unit of:
A) Light intensity
B) Electric current
C) Electric charge
D) Magnetic field
50) Which of the following is the other name for Vitamin B6?
51) Where is the Central Academy for Police Training located?
B) New Delhi
52) Who discovered the iridium layer and also won the Nobel Prize?
A) Henry Moseley
B) Pierre Curie
C) Santiago Ramon
D) Luis Alvarez
53) Which of the following districts of Uttar Pradesh contributes minimum in state GDP as per the data released by the government of Uttar Pradesh in March 2020?
54) Name the country with which India signed MOU to cooperate in judicial and other legal areas in November 2019.
A) Sri Lanka
55) Which of the following books has been written by Alexander Dumas?
A) The Three Musketeers
B) The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
C) The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire
D) The Old Man and the Sea
56) Which of the following day is observed as The Central Reserve Police Forces (CRPF’s) Raising Day?
A) 14th April
B) 14th July
C) 8th March
D) 27th July
57) Who among the following is the Chairperson of National Human Rights Commission during the 2018-19 period?
A) H. L. Dattu
B) Prafulla Chandra Pant
C) Jaideep Govind
D) Pinaki Chandra Ghose
58) The Rann of Kutch in the Thar Desert of India is located in which of the following states of India?
59) What was the objective of The Simon Commission that was sent to India in 1927 by the British Government?
A) To take action on Non-Cooperation Movement
B) To resolve the disputes between Hindu and Muslim
C) To suggest reforms in the structure of the Indian Government
D) To analyse the impact of Non-Cooperation Movement
60) Which among the following is a first computer virus?
A) I love you