Up Jail Warder FiremanExam Paper 19 December 2020 (Answer Key) – Shift 1 : Up Jail Warder FiremanExam Paper 19 December 2020 with Answer Key – Shift 1 (Morning shift) available in English language. Up Police Jail Warder, Fireman Constable Exam Paper held on 19/12/2020 in Uttar Pradesh state conducted by UPPRPB (Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board).
Paper :- UPPRPB Police Jail Warder Fireman Constable exam 2020
Post :- Jail Warder, Fireman Constable
Exam Conducted by :- UPPRPB (Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board)
Exam Date :-19/12/2020 Shift 1 (Morning shift)
Exam Time :- 10 Am to 12 Pm
NOTE :- The answers to the questions are according to the official answer key released by UPPRPB on 22 December 2020. (Download PDF Answer key)
UPPRPB Police Jail Warder Fireman Constable Exam Paper 2020 – Shift 1 (Morning shift)
Questions number 1 to 37 are from General Hindi, see Hindi paper for them – Click Here
Section 2 – General Awareness
38) As per historians, who among the following is considered as the first Sultan of Delhi?
A) Mahmud of Ghazni
B) Qutub-ud-din Aibak
C) Alauddin Khilji
D) Aram Shah
39) Read the following statements and choose the CORRECT option
(i) A transformer is a device used in the power transmission of electric energy and works on basic principles of electromagnetic induction and mutual induction.
(ii) Based on the medium of core used, the transformers are classified as (a) Step-up Transformer and (b) Step-down Transformer.
A) (i) is TRUE and (ii) is TRUE
B) (i) is TRUE and (ii) is FALSE
C) (i) is FALSE and (ii) is TRUE
D) (i) is FALSE and (ii) is FALSE
40) Which of the following options is NOT one of the official languages mentioned in the Eighth Schedule of the Indian Constitution?
41) Which among the following are Nautanki, Raslila, Kajri, Jhora, Chappeli & Jaita of Uttar Pradesh related to?
A) Folk dance
B) Classical dance
C) Folk painting
D) Famous fair
42) ‘Nilgiri Khapli’ is a high yielding variety of which of the following crops released by Indian Agricultural Research Institute?
43) Which of the following category of officers get basic training in Central Academy for Police Training (CAPT)?
A) Group A
B) Group B
C) Group C
D) Both Group B and Group C
44) Who has been awarded with the Shaurya Chakra award in August 2020?
A) Vishak Nair
B) Major Aman Singh
C) GD Bakshi
D) Vishal Kushwah
45) The currency of Ethiopia is
46) The capital of Argentina is
A) Buenos Aires
47) In which of the following years the Human Rights Council was created?
48) How many Central Detective Training Schools are there in India?
49) The Calcutta Chromosome’, is the famous book written by which of the following authors?
A) Jerry Pinto
B) Margaret Atwood
C) Amitav Ghosh
D) Jonathan Stroud
50) A device used to measure atmospheric relative humidity is known as:
51) The “Losoong or Lossong” festival in India is mostly celebrated in the month of December every year. This festival is one of the most important festival of which state in India?
52) Which of the following countries are the permanent members of United Nations Security Council?
A) India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, America, China
B) Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, France, China, Japan
C) France, Russia, Japan, China, India
D) United States, Russia, U.K., France, China
53) Qutub-ud-din Aibak was the founder of which dynasty?
A) Lodhi Dynasty
B) Tughlaq Dynasty
C) Slave Dynasty
D) Khilji Dynasty
54) Which among the following options is NOT one of the UNESCO world heritage sites located in Madhya Pradesh?
A) Khajuraho Group of Monuments
B) Group of Monuments at Hampi
C) Buddhist Monuments at Sanchi
D) Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka
55) Which of the following countries did India lay an agreement of land boundary that came into force by following the exchange of instruments of ratification in June 2015?
56) Which of the following day is celebrated as National Unity day?
A) 21st October
B) 15th October
C) 31st October
D) 21st June
57) ‘Prohibition of human trafficking and forced labour’ is mentioned in which category of fundamental rights of the Indian Constitution?
A) Right against Exploitation
B) Right to Freedom
C) Cultural and Educational Rights
D) Right to Equality
58) Which of the following bodies replaced the ‘Commission on Human Rights’ in The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) during 2006?
A) Human Rights Committee
B) Universal Periodic Review
C) Human Rights Council
D) Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
59) When did demonetization happen in India?
A) 8th November 2016
B) 9th November 2016
C) 8th November 2018
D) 10th November 2017
60) Which of the following districts of Uttar Pradesh contributes maximum in state GDP as per the data released by the government of Uttar Pradesh in March 2020?