Up Jail Warder FiremanExam Paper 19 December 2020 (Answer Key) – Shift 12: Up Jail Warder FiremanExam Paper 19 December 2020 with Answer Key – Shift 2 (Evening shift) available in English language. Up Police Jail Warder, Fireman Constable Exam Paper held on 19/12/2020 in Uttar Pradesh state conducted by UPPRPB (Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board).
Paper :- UPPRPB Police Jail Warder Fireman Constable exam 2020
Post :- Jail Warder, Fireman Constable
Exam Conducted by :- UPPRPB (Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board)
Exam Date :-19/12/2020 Shift 2 (Evening shift)
Exam Time :- 02 Pm to 04 Pm
NOTE :- The answers to the questions are according to the official answer key released by UPPRPB on 22 December 2020. (Download PDF Answer key)
UPPRPB Police Jail Warder Fireman Constable Exam Paper 2020 – Shift 2 (Evening shift)
Questions number 1 to 37 are from General Hindi, see Hindi paper for them – Click Here
Section 2 – General Awareness
38) How many members are there in the Board of Revenue, Uttar Pradesh?
39) Which of the following code is used to classify goods in a systematic manner under GST?
A) HSN Code
B) SAC Code
C) GST Code
D) PAC Code
40) How many core groups are there in National Human rights commission as of June 2020?
41) Which of the following books is written by Rohinton Mistry?
A) English, August
B) Our Moon has Blood Clots
C) Serious Men
D) A Fine Balance
42) Pattadakal Monuments that are famous for their architectural forms of India are located in which of the following states of India?
B) Tamil Nadu
43) Which among the following options is a major city of Indus Valley Civilization, located on the banks of River Indus in Larkana District of Pakistan?
44) Where is the headquarters of Indian Agricultural Research Institute-Pusa located?
45) How many members are there in the Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights in the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)?
46) ‘APEDA’ is an authorised body of the Government of India and it is related to which of the following aspects of the agricultural sector?
A) Marketing Sea Food
B) Creating Agri Trade Zones
C) Processed Food Products Export
D) Reviving Agri Economy
47) Which among the following date is observed a World Brain Tumour Day?
A) 05th June
B) 08th June
C) 12th June
D) 21st June
48) Which of the following central police forces emerged as a militia called the ‘Cachar Levy’. deployed in some of the most remote and under developed areas of North East India?
A) Border Security Force (BSF)
B) Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
C) Assam Rifles (AR)
D) Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
49) The ruler of which of the following dynasties has built the famous Sun Temple in Odisha?
A) Chola Dynasty
B) Pallava Dynasty
C) Kadamba Dynasty
D) Ganga Dynasty
50) When was the Protection of Human Rights Act (PHRA) established in India?
51) The currency of Mexico is
52) Which of the following launch vehicle was used in mission Chandrayaan-2?
A) GSLV MkIII
B) PSLV C11
C) GSLV F11
D) PSLV C45
53) Which of the following states of India signed the memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Maldives to strengthen cancer care in the island nation in September 2019 ?
D) Tamil Nadu
54) Which of the following is NOT a cyber crime?
A) Sending pornographic mails
B) Distorting the social network
D) Copying copyright material without permission
55) Which one of the following diseases is caused by bacteria?
C) Small pox
D) Common cold
56) Which of the following options is NOT an example of Rabi Crop in India?
57) Which of the following is related to Lucknow gharana?
A) Music and Dance
C) Art & Literature
58) Where is Central Detective Training School located?
A) New Delhi
59) In which of the following places is ‘Embassy of India’ in Myanmar ?
60) Which police zone does the police administration of Sant Kabir Nagar district come under?