UP Police Constable exam paper 25 October 2018 with Answer key available here. UP Police Constable exam paper with answer key held by UPPRPB (Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board) on 25 October 2018 3 PM to 5 PM in Uttar Pradesh state. The cancelled paper of the UP Police Constable, held in the evening shift on 18-19 June, is being organised on October 25-26.
Post :— Police Constable
Exam Organiser :— UPPRPB
Exam Date :— 25/10/2018 (3 PM to 5 PM)
Total Question :— 150
UP Police Constable exam paper – 2018 (Answer key)
1. In which year was the Simla Agreement signed between India and Pakistan?
2. In which city has NABARD set up a Centre for Climate Change in 2018?
3. To which country does Madame Christine Lagarde, Managing Director and Chairperson of the International Monetary Fund, belong?
(A) United States of America
4. Blood clot is formed because of the presence of certain cells in the blood, called:
5. During fertilization in living beings, fusion of male and female gametes takes place to form a cell called:
6. A resting person normally has a pulse rate between_______beats per minute.
(A) 72 and 80
(B) 60 and 75
(C) 90 and 120
(D) 80 and 120
7. There are some plastics which when moulded once, cannot be softened by heating. These are called:
(A) Polyvinyl Chloride
(B) High-density polyethene (HDPE)
(C) Thermoplastic Polyurethanes (TPU)
(D) Thermosetting plastics
8. An adult human being normally passes about 1 to _______of urine in 24 hours.
(A) 1.2 L
(B) 2.5 L
(C) 3.0 L
(D) 1.8 L
9. On 11 December 2014, the United Nations proclaimed _______as the International Day of Yoga by resolution 69/131.
(A) 21 June
(B) 25 June
(C) 25 May
(D) 21 May
10. Nobel prize for inventing Vitamin K in 1943 was given to _____.
(A) EC Kendel
(B) Doisy & Dam
(C) Carl Linnaeus
(D) Stanford Moore
11. Who is the author of the book ‘Inside IB and RAW: The Rolling Stone That Gathered Moss’?
(A) Ashok Chaturvedi
(B) Vikram Sood
(C) K Sankaran Nair
(D) KC Verma
12. Which amendment conferred simultaneous power upon Parliament and the State Legislatures to make laws governing goods and services tax?
(A) 101st Amendment Bill, 2014
(B) 115th Amendment Bill, 2014
(C) 120th Amendment Bill, 2014
(D) 122nd Amendment Bill, 2014
13. An unauthorised computer program behaving like an authorised program, thereby concealing what it is actually doing, is probably:
(A) Trojan Horse
14. 16 year old Saurabh Chaudhary who won a gold medal in shooting at Jakarta Asian Games, 2018, hails from______of Uttar Pradesh.
15. Which of the following is NOT a tributary of the river Yamuna?
16. The soil in which potash is mainly deficient is found in ________district of Uttar Pradesh.
17. Which of the following Dsctricts of Uttar Pradesh is a part of Bundelkhand region?
18. The Lion Capital of Ashoka, which has been adopted as the National Emblem by the Government of India, is preserved in the ________museum.
19. Which of the following regions of Uttar Pradesh was known as Jeijak-Bhukti or Jayhoti under the Chandel rulers?
20. Uttar Pradesh is also credited with publishing the first feminist magazine _______in 1847 whose editor was Bhartendu Harishchandra.
(A) Bala Bodhini
(C) Sitare Hind
(D) Udant Martand