UP Police Constable exam paper 26 October 2018 with Answer key (morning shift) available here. UP Police Constable exam paper with answer key held by UPPRPB (Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board) on 26 October 2018 10 AM to 12 PM (morning shift) in Uttar Pradesh state. The cancelled paper of the UP Police Constable, held in the evening shift on 18-19 June, is being organised on October 25-26.
Post :— Police Constable
Exam Organiser :— UPPRPB
Exam Date :— 26/10/2018 (10 AM to 12 PM)
Total Question :— 150
UP Police Constable exam paper – 2018 (Answer key)
1. Frank Whittle is related to which of the below inventions?
(B) Benzene, liquid gases and optical glass
(C) The induction of electric current
(D) Jet engine
2. Who is the author of the book “Kashmir: The Vajpayee Years”?
(A) Sanjay Jain
(B) RNP Singh
(C) A S Dulat
(D) Varun Yadav
3. When did the President of India give assent to the Central GST Law?
(A) 18th April 2017
(B) 22nd April 2017
(C) 5th April 2017
(D) 12th April 2017
4. The Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008 came into force on October 27 _______.
5. “Handmade paper” is selected as a product from the ________district of Uttar Pradesh under the “One district One product” scheme.
6. 15 year old Shardul Vihan, who is Asian Games 2018 Silver medalist in double trap shooting event, hails from ________district of Uttar Pradesh.
7. United Province of Agra and Avadh, now known as Uttar Pradesh, shifted its capital from_______ to Lucknow in the year 1921.
8. Gautam Bhudha’s mother belonged to ruling family of Deodah state, which is now in the ________district of Uttar Pradesh.
9. The Ashram of Valmiki was in Brahmvarta, which is located in:
10. Uttar Pradesh brought out first Hindi newspaper named ________, edited by Govind Raghunath on 1st January, 1845.
(B) Banaras Akhbar
11. Sharqi ruler of Jaunpur; Sultan Hussain Sharqi, was a great musician and developed Bada Khyal, which was developed on the pattern of:
12 Bhed Kund, where Arjun took aim at the fish to win Draupadi swayamvar, is situated in:
13. Name the British Governor General who introduced railways in India:
(A) Lord Auckland
(B) Sir Charles Metcalfe
(C) Lord Hastings
(D) Lord Dalhousie
14. Which state has the lowest per capita income in India as per the report by Ministry of Statistics in 2017?
(A) Uttar Pradesh
(B) West Bengal
15. With which musical instrument is the noted musician Arvind Parikh associated?
16. What is the estimated quantity of foodgrain output during the crop year ending June 2018?
(A) 254.83 million tonnes
(B) 264.83 million tonnes
(C) 274.83 million tonnes
(D) 284.83 million tonnes
17. What is the total number of stocks constituting the basket on which the S & P BSE Sensex, or the Sensitive Index, is based?
18. Article 20 of the Constitution of India deals with:
(A) Abolition of titles
(B) Protection in respect of conviction for offences
(C) Continuance of the rights of citizenship
(D) Promotion of co-operative societies
19. The state has to provide free and compulsory education to all children of the age of________ to 14 years under Article 21 A of the Constitution of India.Fill in the blank with the most appropriate option.
20. Which of the following statements is incorrect?
(A) The Governor can prorogue the Legislative Council of a state.
(B) The Governor can prorogue the Legislative Assembly of a state.
(C) The Governor can dissolve the Legislative Council of a state.
(D) The Governor can dissolve the Legislative Assembly of a state.