UPPSC LT Grade exam paper of 29 July 2018 General Studies 30 questions with Answer key are available here. UP LT Grade exam paper 2018 is conducted by UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission).
Post :— Assistant Teacher
Exam Organizer :— UPPSC
Exam Date :— 29/07/2018
Total Question :— 30
UP LT Grade exam paper 2018
Part-1 (General Studies)
1 Who administers the oath of office and secrecy to the Governor of a State in India?
(a) The President of India mula
(b) The Vice President of India
(c) The Chief Justice of the High Court of the State
(d) The Speaker of the Legislative Assembly of the State
2. Which Part of our Constitution envisages a three-tier system of Panchayati Raj?
(a) Part IX
(b) Part x
(c) Part XI
(d) Part XII
3. Which of the following States has no oil refinery?
(d) West Bengal
4. Which of the following rivers does not flow in Australia?
(a) Hunter River
(b) Flanders River
(c) Orange River
(d) Gilbert Rivera
5. Which of the following States recorded decrease in its population in 2011 Census?
6. Which of the following is the most effective measure of population control according to Malthus?
(c) Birth control
(d) Social evils
7. Which of the following is not a biome?
8. Dudhwa National Park is situated in which of the following States?
(d) Uttar Pradesh
9. According to the Fourth Round of National Family Health Survey, the current TFR (Total Fertility (Ratechildren per woman) is
10. Which of the following census years is in as the Year of Great Divide’ in India?
11. SRI method is related to
12. Which of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
(a) Groundnut : Pod borer
(b) Gram : Pod borer
(c) Paddy : Banka
(d) Maize : Stem borer
13. The rotation intensity of Maize-Potato Mung bean is
14. Which of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
(a) Groundnut : Kaushal
(b) Mustard : Vardan
(c) Linseed : Chamatkar
(d) Gram : Udai
15. Which of the following diseases cannot be cured by antibiotics?