UPSSSC organised Lower Subordinate 2 held on 15 July 2018 in Uttar Pradesh State, This Lower Subordinate 2 exam paper available here in English and Hindi language. This exam paper is organized by UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission,Lucknow).
Exam Board :— UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission)
Exam Date :— 15 July 2018
Total Question :— 175
UPSSSC Lower Subordinate 2 Exam Paper (Answer key) – 2018
PART – 1
1. What is the chemical name of vitamin B2 ?
C. ascorbic acid
2. Which of the following is a solid ?
C. ethy alcohol
3. Of the following types of electromagnetic radiation, which has the longest wavelength ?
A. ultraviolet rays
B. gamma rays
C. radio waves
D. infrared waves
4. Which among the following is not a nitrogenous fertiliser ?
A. ammonium sulphate
B. calcium cynamide
C. superphosphate of lime
5. When common salt is mixed with ice, the freezing point :
A. is lowered
B. is raised
C. remains unaffected
D. is first lowered and then raised
6. Calamine is an ore of :
7. Sound cannot pass through-
8. The disease scurvy occurs because of lack of the following vitamin in human body ?
A. vitamin A
B. vitamin B
C. vitamin C
D. vitamin D
9. The age of a tree can be ascertained by :
A. by its weight
B. by its height
C. by its annual rings present
D. the depth to which its roots have penetrated
10. The process by which solar kinetic energy is converted to chemical energy of carbohydrates is known as :
A. calvin cycle
D. dark reaction
11. From which part of plant is turmeric, a commonly used colourant and antiseptic obtained ?
12. Element that is not found in blood is
13. Which of the following diseases usually spreads through milk ?
14. Oranges are rich source of
15. Who is credited with the discovery of electron ?
A. e. goldstein
B. j.j. thompson
C. james chadwick
16. A current flowing through a conductor is :
A. directly proportional to the potential difference
B. directly proportional to the resistance
C. inversely proportional to the voltage
D. none of these
17. The characteristic smell of onion bulbs is due to :
A. bad odour of soil, where grown
B. sulphur compounds
D. reserve carbohydrates
18. Washing soda, used to soften water domestically, is actuaaaly –
A. calcium bicarbonate
B. sodium carbonate
C. sodium bicarbonate
D. calcium carbonate
19. Soya bean is rich in –
20. Which of the following can fly ?