UPSSSC organised Village Development Officer (VDO) previous year solved exam paper available here. This Village Development Officer (VDO) held in year 2016 in Uttar Pradesh State, This Gram Vikash Adhikari (VDO) paper available here in English and Hindi language. Gram Panchayat Vikas adhikari is also known as Village Development Officer (VDO), this exam paper is organized by UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission,Lucknow) under Group C.
Post Name :— Village Development Officer (VDO) (ग्राम विकास अधिकारी)
Exam Board :— UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission)
Exam Date :— 05 June 2016
Total Question :— 80
Uttarakhand Village Panchayat Development Officer 2018
Question number 1 to 30 are from Hindi language, Question number 1 to 30 and complete exam paper of VDO in Hindi language available here.
Part-II : General Intelligence Test
31. There are four candles which can burn for 5 hours, 4 hours, 3 hours and 2 hours respectively. All of them are lighted at the same time. They are kept lighted till the time 3 candles are finished. If the cost of lighting each candle is 15 perhour, what will be the total expenditure?
(a) ₹ 16.50
(b) ₹ 18.00
(c) ₹ 19.50
(d) ₹ 21.00
32. If a clock show time as 7 hours 30 minutes then what will be the angle between hour hand and minute hand?
33. A dice has been shown in four different positions as follows. Which number is on the opposite surface of number 3?
34. How many rectangles are there in the given figure?
35. Ram is elder than Shyam by 315 days and Krishan is elder than Ram by 70 weeks. If Krishan was born on wednesday then which was the day on Shyam’s birthday?
36. In a particular situation ‘A’ is 4 years elder to ‘B’. 16 years later ‘A’ will be thrice of his present age and ‘B’ will be five times of his present age. Find the ages of ‘A’ and ‘B’ two years before the given situation.
(a) 6 years and 2 years
(b) 10 years and 6 years
(c) 8 years and 4 years
(d) 12 years and 8 years
37. A person travels from place ‘A’ to place ‘B’ at a speed of 40 km/hour. While returning he increases his speed by 50%. What would be his : average speed for the entire trip?
(a) 36 Km/hour
(b) 45 Km/hour
(c) 48 Km/hour
(d) 50 Km/hour
38. Six People A, B, C, D, E and F, are sitting In two rows with three people in each row. E is not sitting at any end of any row. D is sitting on the left of F and is at second place. C is sitting next to E and diagonally opposite to D. B is sitting next to F. On the basis of given information who is sitting opposite to B ?
39. A water pump has a capacity to fill water at 10 liters per second. How much time will it take to fill the water tank of 80 cm x 60 cm x 50 cm?
(a) 12 Seconds
(b) 24 Seconds
(c) 36 Seconds
(d) 48 Seconds
40. There are six people L, M, N, P, Q and Reach having different heights. N is taller than Q and P, but shorter-than M. P is taller only to Q while R is shorter only from L. From the given options choose the one that shows the pair of tallest and shortest person in group.
(a) M and P/M तथा P
(b) P and Q/P तथा Q
(c) M and L/M तथा L
(d) L and Q/L तथा Q
41. Complete the series from the given options at (?) sign –
42. If a rectangular block of 4x6x8 cm dimension is cut into small cubes of side 2 cm each, how many small cubes can be formed?
43. Ajay and Vijay are brothers. Ram is father of Vijay, Kamla is Ram’s sister. Prema is Ram’s niece. Shubha is maternal grand daughter of Kama. How is Ajay related to Shubha?
(b) Maternal Uncle’s Son
(c) Maternal Uncle
44. In a exam 70% candidates passed in paper-I and 60% candidates passed in paper-II. 15% candidates did not passed any paper, while 270 candidates passed in both papers. Find out total number of candidates appeared in the exam?
45. Examine the given figures carefully and identify the correct logical option that can replace (?) sign.