UPTET exam paper 8 January 2020 (Paper 1) – CHILD DEVELOPMENT (English) answer key: UPTET exam paper held on 8 January 2020 (Paper 1) part 1 – CHILD DEVELOPMENT AND TEACHING METHOD (English) with answer key.
Exam Paper: UPTET exam paper 2020 – Paper 1 (Primary Level)
Exam Organiser: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)
Exam Part: Part 1 (Child Development and Teaching Method)
Exam Date: 08/01/2020
Total Question: 30
Note: Answers to the questions are as per the official answer key released on 14 January 2020 by the department.
UPTET exam paper 2020 (Paper 1)
PART – I
CHILD DEVELOPMENT AND TEACHING METHOD
1. Match the Column A and Column – B.
Column -A Column – B
a. Animal Intelligence I. Gestalt
b. Schedule of reinforcement II. Piaget
C. Law of pragnanz III. Thorndike
d. Adaptation IV. Skinner
a b c d
(1) II IV ΙIII
(2) I IV III II
(3) III IV I II
(4) II IV I III
2. “Development is a never ending process”. This statement is related to which principle of development ?
(1) Principle of integration
(2) Principle of interaction
(3) Principle of continuity
(4) Principle of inter relationship
3. Through which Amendment of Constitution education has become fundamental right?
(1) 25th Amendment
(2) 86th Amendment
(3) 22nd Amendment
(4) 52nd Amendment
4. Instinct Theory of motivation was propounded by
(1) Abraham Maslow
(3) William James
5. Which of the following stages of development is called as “A unique stage of emotional development” by Cole and Bruce ?
6. Who gave the concept of multiple intelligence ?
(4) John Mayor
7. Dyslexia has difficulty in
8. Which of the following is not the role of teacher in inclusive classroom ?
(1) Teacher should not pay attention to differently abled child
(2) Make adequate seating arrangements according to the requirement of the child
(3) Teacher should devote extra time to teach learning disabled
(4) Teacher should encourage the children
9. In the class, questioning by students
(1) Should be encouraged
(2) Should be discouraged
(3) Should not be allowed
(4) Should be stopped
10. Growth of a child is mainly related to
(1) Social Development
(2) Physical Development
(3) Moral Development
(4) Emotional Development
11. Which of the following theory is also known as Theory of Reinforcement ?
(1) Stimulus Response Theory
(2) Classical Conditioning Theory
(3) Operant Conditioning Theory
(4) Theory of Insight
12. Which of the following stages is not the part of Bruner’s Cognitive Development Theory?
(1) Iconic stage
(2) Intuitive stage
(3) Enactive stage
(4) Symbolic stage
13. Morrison has described five steps in his teaching model at understanding level which are
V. Recitation The correct sequence is
(1) II, I, IV, III, V
(2) IV, V, III, I, II
(3) I, II, III, IV, V
(4) II, I, III, IV, V
14. Which of the following is not related with cognitive domain ?
15. Which of the following is not the curve of learning ?
(1) Combination type