Uttarakhand Forester exam paper 11 June 2023 with Answer Key in English language. UKSSSC Uttarakhand Forester exam paper held on 11 June 2023 with Answer Key available. Uttarakhand Forester (Forest Department) exam paper held on 11/06/2023 in Uttarakhand state from 11 Am to 1 PM.
Click here to View Official UKSSSC Van Daroga answer key PDF.
Exam Name : Uttarakhand Forester exam paper 2023
Exam Post : Uttarakhand Forester
Exam Organiser : UKSSSC (Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission)
Exam Date : 11/06/2023
Exam Time : 11 Am to 1 PM
Total Question : 100
Uttarakhand Forester exam paper – 11 June 2023 (Answer Key)
1. For which of the following graphs, the average velocity can have zero value for a certain time interval? ‘x’ and ‘t’ represent displacement and time respectively.
2. Which one of the following material can not be used to make a lens?
3. How can three resistors of resistances 2 Ω, 3 Ω and 6 Ω be connected to give a total resistance of 4 Ω?
(A) 3 Ω and 6 Ω in parallel with 2 Ω series
(B) 2 Ω and 3 Ω in parallel with 6 Ω series
(C) 2 Ω and 6 Ω in series with 3 Ω parallel
(D) 2 Ω and 6 Ω in parallel with 2 Ω series
4. The velocity-time graph of a particle is shown in figure. The distance travelled by a particle in 10 s will be
(A) 65 m
(B) 26 m
(C) 130 m
(D) 13 m
5. The resistance of a domestic electric bulb, marked ‘100 W – 220 V’ is
(Α) 100 Ω
(B) 48 Ω
(C) 220 Ω
(D) 2.2 Ω
6. The SI unit of electric charge is Coulomb (C), which is equivalent to the charge contained in which is nearly
(A) 1.6 × 10-19 electrons
(B) 1 electron
(C) 6 × 1018 electrons
(D) None of the above
7. An electric kettle consumes 1 kW of electric power when operated 220 V. A fuse wire of what rating must be used for it?
(A) 2.5 A
(B) 4.5 A
(C) 6.5 A
(D) 7.0 A
8. An echo is heard in 4 seconds. What is the distance of reflecting surface from source? (Given: speed of sound is 342 m/s.)
(A) 1368 m
(B) 640 m
(C) 1280 m
(D) 684 m
9. An electron enters a magnetic field at right angles to it, as shown in figure. The direction of force acting on electron will be
(A) Out of the page
(B) Into the page
(C) To the right
(D) To the left
10. A person cannot see objects distinctly kept beyond 2 m. This defect can be corrected by using a lens of power
(A) +0.5 D
(B) -0.5 D
(C) +0.2 D
11. Two conducting wires of the same material and of equal lengths and equal diameters are first connected in series and then in parallel, in a circuit across the same potential difference. The ratio of the heat produced in series and in parallel combinations would be
12. Two lenses of power +2.0 D and +0.25 D are put in contact. What is focal length of the combination?
(A) 0.55 m
(B) 1 m
(C) 0.22 m
(D) 0.44 m
13. A boy of mass 50 kg runs up a staircase of 50 steps in 10 s. If height of each step is 15 cm, what will be the power of boy? (Given: g = 10 m/s2)
(A) 250 W
(B) 375 W
(C) 300 W
(D) 3750 W
14. Archimedes principle is not used in which of the following?
(A) Designing of ships
15. The laws of reflection are valid only for
(A) Convex mirrors
(B) All mirrors (irrespective of their shape)
(C) Plane mirrors
(D) Concave mirrors
16. In the absence of friction in the cart wheels and external unbalanced forces; A boy of mass 50 kg with 5 m/s horizontal velocity jumps onto a stationary cart of mass 5 kg. What will be the velocity of cart carrying boy now?
(A) 5 m/s
(B) 4.5 m/s
(C) 10 m/s
(D) The cart will be stationary
17. To convert an AC generator into DC generator
(A) Slip rings and brushes must be used
(B) Split ring type commutator must be used
(C) A stronger magnetic field has to be used
(D) A rectangular conductive wire loop has to be used
18. The acceleration due to gravity near the surface of Earth is g. If both mass and radius of Earth reduced to half from their original value, the acceleration due to gravity becomes
In the circuit diagram given in figure above, calculate the current through 3 Ω resistor.
(A) 3 Amp.
(B) 1 Amp.
(C) 2 Amp.
(D) 1.5 Amp.
20. An object is placed between center of curvature and focus of a concave mirror. Which property is false for the image thus formed?
(C) At infinity