West Bengal Police Sub Inspector exam paper 15 December 2019 (Answer Key): West Bengal WB Sub Inspector (SI) & ASI exam paper held on 15 December 2019 with Answer Key available. West Bengal WB Sub Inspector (SI) & Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) exam paper held on 15/12/2019 with Answer key.
Exam Paper: West Bengal Police Sub Inspector exam 2019
Post: Sub Inspector (SI) & Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
Exam Organiser: West Bengal Police Department
Exam Date & Time: 15/12/2019 (12 PM to 1:3o PM)
West Bengal Police Sub Inspector 2019
1. What does one study in Palaeontology?
(A) Plant and Animal fossils
2. Newton’s first law of motion is also known
(A) constancy principle
(B) principle of relativity
(C) causality principle
(D) principle of inertia
3. The Jallianwala Bagh Massacre took place on
(A) 28th July, 1914
(B) 24th July, 1935
(C) 16th October, 1905
(D) 13th April, 1919
4. President of India is elected by
(A) Rajya Sabha
(B) Members of Parliament and members of State Legislative Assemblies
(C) Lok Sabha
(D) Parliament Members
5. What was the real name of Birbal ?
(A) Mahesh Das
(B) Shyam Das
(C) Bhagwan Das
(D) Ram Das
6. Diamond is hard because
(A) it is made up of carbon atoms.
(B) all the four valence electrons are bonded to each carbon atom by covalent bonds.
(C) it cannot be burnt.
(D) it is a giant molecule.
7. The maximum duration of ‘Zero-Hour’ in the Lok Sabha is
(A) 60 minutes
(B) Indefinite period
(C) 30 minutes
(D) 2 hours
8. India gets the largest share of its G.D.P. from which of the following sectors ?
(A) Construction sector
(B) Service sector
(C) Agriculture sector
(D) Manufacturing sector
9. The Law of Natural Selection is associated with
(D) J. B. S. Halden
10. Which of the following is needed by a person suffering from diabetes?
11. The chief constituent of ‘Gobar’ gas is
(A) Carbon dioxide
12. The book “Letters from a Father to Daughter” was written by
(A) Mahatma Gandhi
(B) B. V. Patel
(C) Jawaharlal Nehru
(D) S. Radhakrishnan
13. Africa is separated from Europe by
(A) Mediterranean Sea
(B) Red Sea
(C) Atlantic Ocean
(D) Persian Gulf
14. Which country has won the 2018 FIFA World Cup held in Russia?
15. Which of the following is India’s largest Public Sector Commercial Bank at present?
(A) IDBI Bank
(B) State Bank of India
(C) ICICI Bank
(D) Indian Bank
16. Father is four times the age of his daughter, If after 5 years, he would be three times of daughter’s age, then further after 5 years, how many times he would be of his daughter’s age?
(A) 2 times
(B) 3 times
(C) 1.5 times
(D) 2.5 times
17. A two-digit number is such that the product of the digits is 8. When 18 is added to the number, then the digits are reversed. The number is
18. Find the value of 0.002 x 0.5 = ?
19. The respective ratio between 52% of X and 30% of Y is 12: 5. If X is 50 more than Y, what is the value of ‘2X + Y’ ?
20. Amit is 6 yrs. older than his wife Soma. The present age of their son, Bunny is 1/3rd of Soma’s present age. If the sum of present age of Amit and Bunny is 54 yrs., what was Soma’s age when Bunny was born ?