Haryana HSSC Clerk Exam Paper – 22 September 2019 – Morning Shift (English): Haryana HSSC Clerk Exam Paper held on 22 September 2019 (Morning Shift) (English Paper) available with Answer key. HSSC Clerk exam 22/09/2019 morning first shift English exam paper.
Exam Organiser: HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)
Exam Date: 22/09/2019
Exam Time: 10 Am to 12 Pm (Morning Shift)
Total Question: 90
Haryana HSSC Clerk Exam Paper – 22 September 2019 (Morning Shift) – Shift 1 (English Paper)
1. Minimize the expression :
F (a, b) = ab + a b’ + a’b.
(B) a + b’
(D) a + b
2. The sum of all numbers between 100 and 1000 which is divisible by 13, is
3. The Gram Nyayalaya established under Gram Nyayalaya Act in
4. The district Rewari is situated in the Southern part of Haryana, how many kilometers it away from the National Capital ?
(A) 80 km
(B) 40 km
(C) 20 km
(D) 60 km
5. Which leader of Constituent Assembly considered the Constitutional Remedies Right as the “Heart and Soul of the Indian Constitution” ?
(A) Jawahar Lal Nehru
(B) Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
(C) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
(D) None of these
6. A is 3 years older to B and 3 years younger to C, while B and D are twins. How many years C is older to D?
7. Complete the analogy:
Bird : Fish :: Aeroplane : ?
8. Which of the following is the project name for the India’s first manned mission to space by December 2021 ?
(A) Gaganyaan Project
(B) Mangalayaan Project
(C) Chandrayaan Project
(D) None of the above
9. Gandhi Peace Prize – 2018 was awarded to
(A) Vivekananda Kendra, Kanyakumari for rural development, education and development of natural resources
(B) Akshaya Patra Foundation for providing mid-day meals for children across India
(C) Japan’s Yohei Sasakawa for his contribution in Leprosy eradication
(D) None of the above
10. A typical voice signal has a bandwidth of
(A) 3 KHz
(B) 3 GHz
(C) 4 KHz
(D) 4 GHz
11. The Haryana Municipal Corporation is located in
12. The Pratapgarh Farms are located in
13. The planes 2x – y + 4z = 5 and 5x – 2.5y + 10z = 6 are
(A) Intersect y-axis
(B) Parallel to each other
(C) Perpendicular to each other
(D) Pass through (0, 0, 5/4)
14. Complete the series :
2, 4, 16, 128, ?
15. If day after tomorrow is Saturday, what day was three days before yesterday?
16. The elastic potential energy stored in a spring of force constant k is
(A) ½ kx2
(B) ½ kx
(C) ½ mv2
(D) ½ mv
17. Which was the first State of India used Electronic Voting Machine (EVM) for voting Panchayat elections ?
(B) Himachal Pradesh
18. If ‘<‘ means :- , >’ means ‘+’, ‘=’ means ‘x’ and ‘$’ means ‘*’, then what would be the value of 27 > 81 $ 9<6?
19. Complete the analogy:
Play : Director :: Newspaper : ?
20. Phelgu Tank is the tourist place located in