Haryana Police Constable (Male) exam paper 23 December 2018 (Answer Key) first shift : HSSC Haryana Police Constable (General Duty) exam paper held on 23 December 2018 in morning shift with answer key available here in English language.
Post & Department:— Constable (Haryana Police)
Exam Organiser :— HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)
Exam Date :— 23/12/2018 (10:30 AM to 12 PM) – First Shift
Total Question :— 100
Haryana Police Constable (Male) Exam Paper – 2018
1. ____is a technique in which a dedicated and complete physical connection is established between two nodes for communication.
(A) Packet switching
(B) Circuit switching
(D) All the above
2. The facts can be
(A) Physical only
(B) Psychological facts
(C) Physical as well as psychological
(D) None of the above
3. ______district is known as Sripad Janpad.
4. Select the series in which the letters skipped in between adjacent letters do not decrease in order.
5. This person is considered as the father of Bhakra-Nangal dam
(A) Seth Chhaju Ram
(B) Chaudhari Chhotu Ram
(C) Chaudhari Sukhram
(D) Diwan Bahadur S.P. Singha
6. Which of the following is the name of the monthly magazine published by Haryana Sanskrit Academy?
7. The gaseous envelope of invisib surrounding the earth is called
8. Hail Award is given by
(A) Haryana Punjabi Academy
(B) Haryana Urdu Academy
(C) Haryana Sanskrit Academy
(D) Haryana Hindi Academy
9. The group of planets called as ‘inner planets’ are
(A) Mercury, Jupiter, Earth and Saturn
(B) Mercury, Earth, Neptune and Jupiter
(C) Mercury, Earth, Mars and Saturn
(D) Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars
10. ______are a sequence of values of any type and are indexed by integers. They are immutable.
11. In a class of 60 students, 25 play cricket, 20 students play tennis and 10 students play both the games. The number of students who play neither tennis nor cricket is
12. Sunflower is an example for _____type of placentation.
(A) Marginal placentations
(B) Free central placentation
(C) Axile placentation
(D) Basal placentation
13. In a row of girls, if Seeta who is 10th from the left and Leena who is 7th from the right, interchange their seats, Seeta becomes 15th from the left. How many girls are there in the row ? (A) 17
14. Cattle and buffalo belongs to the family
(D) None of these
15.________was associated with the tribal republic of the Yaudheyas of the early Christianperiod and holds a series of mounas Which yielded several Indo-Greek coins when excavated by Birbal Saini in 1938.
(C) Charki Dadri
16. Which one of the following is an ancient porti of Indus Valley Civilization ?
17. Select the cowpea variety resistant to Bacterial blight disease.
(A) Himgiri to
(B) Pusa Komal
(C) Pusa Sadabahar
(D) Pusa Swarnim
18. The Indian Evidence Act came into effect from
(A) 1 January, 1872
(B) 1 October, 1872
(C) 1 September, 1872
(D) 1 December, 1872
19. A is richer than B. C is richer than A. Dis richer than C and E is richest of all. If they are made to sit in decreasing order of richness who will be in the middle ?
20. Which two months in a year have same calendar ?
(A) June, October
(B) April, November
(C) April, July
(D) October, December