81. An ideal coil of 10H is connected in Seri in Series with a resistance of 5ᘯ and a bettery of 5v. Two seconds after the connection is made, the current flowing in ampere in the circuit is
82. If P(n): 2n<n!, n e N then P(n) is true for n
(B) > 3
(D) None of these
83. Charri dance of Haryana is related which of the following festival ?
(C) Googa Navami
84. For 3 sets A, B, C if A⊂B, B⊂ C then
(D) None of these
85. ______won National Film Award for best supporting actress for her role in this film Pagdi The Honour.
(A) Usha Sharma
(B) Baljinder Kaur
(C) Sumitra Hooda
(D) Sheela Pahal
86. 2018 Commonwealth Games held in
(B) South Africa
87. Which one of the following statement is wrong about introduction of Bills in Parliament ?
(A) The Finance Bill can be presented tirst in any one of the either Houses of the Parliament.
(B) President approval is mandatory ton mandatory for all the bills.
(C) Finance Ministe Bill in Lok Sabha.
(D) Disagreemet regarding bills can be rocolve through joint session of the Parliament.
88. UNFCCC – 2017 Conference of Parties 23 held at
Select the part of speech of each underlined word in the following sentences.
89. Alas! she is no more.
90. He treated it in a light hearted manner.
Fill in the blanks with correct form of verbs.
91. Yesterday evening the phone____ three times, while we were having dinner.
(A) was ringing
(B) has rung
(C) had been ringing
92. What’s that noise ? What______?
(A) is happening
(C) had happened
(D) has happened
Fill in the blanks with appropriate preposition.
93. I can’t understand people who are cruel ______ animals.
94. I was shocked _______ What I saw I’d never seen anything like it before.
Question number 95 to 100 are from Hindi language, view – Hindi Paper.